The Vampire x The Demon

Hi, lovelies!

Welcome back to the new Crossover chapter! 

I'm sorry it took too long to post something here. I was busy with Konrad, and I'm currently taking care of Sasha's twisted sexy arse LOL.

So, this time, it's Dante's and Micaiah's turn! Some of you managed to get Dante right, but you didn't expect it was Micah. Of course, you didn't know him. You can only meet him on the Dreame platform, and he's so excited to see you all! I paired Dante with Micah because they are not humans. So far, I only have them as the inhuman being and it's so fitting.

A short introduction about Micah, he's a demon, an incubus, to be specific. He lives by sucking energies through, well, sex. He had sex with women in their dreams. He thought that's what he would do for the rest of his life until he found his lady. She will be here with her man. To know him more, please visit my Dreame :)

Let's meet up with them again, lovelies!

Oh, one more thing.

Happy Birthday, Dante! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante Maximiliano

Micaiah Donovan

Dante

I put the lunch bag into the trunk of my Cadillac. Doing the last check, Winter's stroller was already there, just in case the kid wanted to use it. His mum's bag. Done. "Alright. All set." I smashed the door closed and turned to the house, where I saw Selene walking out with Winter in her hold and his bag in her other hand. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," I gritted. Had she forgotten she had a husband now? More importantly, I sped up to where my stubborn wife was, and asked, "Did you forget I'm still here, my dear?"