#10-Smooch Graphic Contest Entry

I've had my eye on this contest for a while, so when they put out a prompt that I thought I could give a shot at, I had to enter!

The prompt was "Apricity", which means 'the warmth of the sun in winter'. The cover should be happy, light, and warm, with positive vibes. I love positive vibes!

I also thought I should use an Indian faceclaim for once, so I chose to go with Kiara Advani. I had this entire idea out in my head, but there was only one problem. I could not find any suitable images of a woman wearing a jacket. NOT ONE.

Finally, after literal hours of searching, I got something to manip on. This entry looks pretty simple, but the lighting killed me. On a recent awards contest I entered (Milky Way Graphic Contest, #1 in this book), one of the amazing reviews I got said that my lighting was all off. So, of course, I had to fix it.

And would you believe that the earmuffs are two images combined?! I feel so accomplished. 

And here's an external link---->

I would also like to show the version without text, because I feel like my typography for this one was subpar compared to some of the amazing entries I've seen so far.

Alright, thank you so much for your time and consideration!

I really appreciate the opportunity!