#22-SNAP! Mini Graphic Contest Entry

Hello Again!

I entered in this contest called 'SNAP! Mini Graphic Contests' a while ago and I remembered that I had to make an entry for that. The rules were to just make a cover about one's favorite actor/actress/celebrity personality. 

Now I was confused about who I should center on this cover. I chose Ajay Devgn, an actor whose work I grew up watching. Then I got completely lost as to what exactly the cover was going to BE.

Randomly, I chose 'newspaper' because why not?

Here is my entry for SNAP! Graphic Contests.

Summon Link Over Hither ----->

There's a little behind this cover. Devgn's most recent role that I have watched was as a gangster in the movie 'Gangubai Kathiawadi'. He did great there, so I made the title kind of symbolic to that. He also drinks coffee a lot in his movie 'Runway 34', so some coffee stains. 

Now the picture itself is from the movie 'Raid' he played in, but since you told us favorite actor and not favorite movie of that actor, I decided to include references from his other movies as well. I was even considering adding a police badge on there too (reference to his movie 'Singham' where he played a policeman) but thought better of it, since it looked kind of random. 

I also included the SNAP! Contest name in there on the 2nd newspaper as well, just as your watermark since I wasn't assigned one. 

I feel like I'm improving a lot these days! :D

Thank you for the opportunity, and have a good night!