#42-SNAP! Mini Graphic Contest Entry no. 2

Oookay.

So the challenge for this one was to create a song poster for a favorite song of yours. That's it. No other requirements, other than for the faceclaim to be of the singer, and to include a lyric from the song.

Ajay Devgn doesn't sing, so I was stumped.

Then I remembered an English song: No Time to Die by Billie Eilish. 

Billie Eilish has a pretty compelling face, so I thought okay, let's give it a go. 

Link Over HERE------>

This song has so many good lyrics, but the title for a song poster probably needs to be the song TITLE, so I had to use the chorus lyrics instead of my favorite ones. 

The mic was pretty last minute, but I realized that song posters usually show singing, so there probably had to be a hint in there somewhere, hence the microphone. 

You can see 007 in the background, because she sang these for the James Bond Movies. I wasn't sure whether to put SNAP! Graphic Contest Text in there, but you can see the words SNAP! on the right as a neon sign as well.

No Time to Die is song about betrayal and loss of love. The lyrics 'You'll Never See Me Cry' are quoted in there. I feel like those are pretty extreme circumstances, so in this graphic, even though the clouds themselves are crying, Billie refuses to. 

It's also a pretty empty street, for the lyrics 'I'd Leave Alone' because ultimately, she was all alone. 

This whole thing kind of shows a pink to blue transition, and there's a pretty good reason for that. Pink is generally associated with love, while blue with sadness. Love leads to sadness. Pretty good, eh? 

Alright, I'll stop with the far-fetched symbolism, and leave you with this inspiring quote.

Everyone needs to make a neon city cover in their lifetime. This is mine. What is yours?