What Really Happened

Jason was woken up to find his body covered in bandages. Even the wounds from last week was neatly bandaged up.

Alfred never fails to find the slighest of the cuts no matter how hard you try to hide them.

A small smile graced Jason's lips at the thought of his grandpa.

He felt dizzy. Before he knew it, he blacked out.

•••

Dick was asked to watch over Jason as he slept. The medicines that Bruce had injected into his body will sure have a toll on him when he wakes up.

Dick noticed when Jason woke up for the second time and by the time he walked over to Jason's side, the younger male was already trying to sit up, legs swinging out of the bed.

"Whoa, Jason. Lie down"

Jason looked up at his brother and smiled sheepishly. Dick blinked at the unfamiliar act.

Oh right, he was supposed to be high when he woke up.

"Um... Get some rest, Jay." He tried to persuade Jason to lie back,But was surprised when Jason swung his strong hands around him.

"Diiiicckkkk!" He squealed.

Dick smiled at the sudden act, though he was shocked. He missed his little brother. So he happily returned the hug.

•••

Jason was sitting in his bed. After a number of failed attempts to get him to lie down, Dick just let him be. He looked deep in thought.

"Watcha thinking, Jaybird?" Dick asked causing Jason to snap out of his thoughts.

"Hmm... Weeelll. I was thinking, I could stay out in the cold as long as I don't catch a cold. Hehe"

Dick looked at his now giggling brother. Sure, he is high.

"Also..... Roy rhymes with Joy. Which is nothing like when he is around" Jason said with a pout and suddenly burst out in laughter.

Well...Dick wondered if he should give his brother some sedatives.

•••

"Jason, You are too hurt to get back into those tights" Dick said as he miserably failed to keep Jason from putting his Red Hood suit back on.

"C'mon Dickie bird, Wear yours and we can spaaaaaarrr!" Jason said as he threw the Nightwing suit at Dick.

"No, Jay. I'm not sparring with you. Not now" Dick said crossing his arms.

Jason pouted as he pulled out a gun from his thigh holster.

Jesus, didn't Bruce take those away before stitching him up?!

Jason pointed the gun at his own head and smirked as Dick's eyes went wide.

"Whoa whoa! Jason! I will spar with you, Jesus Christ! Let me go change. Now, put the gun Down."

Jason shrugged and put the gun back in it's holster.

"Bruce is gonna kill me" Dick mumbled as he walked back in his Nightwing suit.

"Bruuucee?! Where is he?" Jason squealed in a high pitched voice causing Dick to cover his ears.

"At the watchtower" Dick mumbled and he immediately regretted it as he saw the younger male racing towards the zeta tubes.

He ran after him into the tubes. But he was too late. Jason already typed in the coordinates to the watchtower.

Bruce is gonna kill me.