2. You are mine!

She pushed him away with her left hand the boy taking a step back

" Does your mom know you are playing CEO with her company? " she crossed her arms to her chest.

" Good to see you too," he walked back to his desk sitting down," of course she knows, she gave me the post."

Elisabeth looked to the side, she didn't want to see Felix, years ago he was nothing but a bully that got her in trouble constantly, and that's why she begged her mom to stop taking her to work. And every time lady Amali would invite her over she would just politely refuse saying that she needs to go to school or learn something. Eventually, Felix got in preschool, and then his dad died and he stopped calling her.

And now, seeing him after all those years only brought her distress, especially considering the disparate situation she was in.

" Was this another one of your pranks Felix? Well, I don't think it's very funny! You are wasting my time, you know? " she turned around to leave.

" It's not a prank, Elisabeth," he clicked his tongue," I want to give you this job opportunity," he pushed the contract onto the desk. "

" I know you Felix! " she folded her hands to her chest," you never do anything without compensation, what's the catch?"

" None," he rested his head on his left hand which he supported his chin with, " Is it so hard to believe that I just want to help an old friend?"

"Yes!" she answered with no hesitation," you always hated me! You pulled my pigtails and got me into trouble with my mom."

He smirks bouncing back into his office chair.

" That was in the past, Elisa, I grow up, I change. Unlike someone here who still acts like a freshman. "

" I am a freshman!" She protested folding her hands to her chest.

" Do you want the job or not? " he cut her short seeing how she froze in place. "I don't have time for such none sense! You can either sign the contract now and bring your papers tomorrow or leave and keep searching," he cut her short pushing the contract forward into her face.

" Alright" she signed it still shaken up by his authoritarian voice. " When do I start? "

" Tomorrow morning," he carefully studies her," at 8:00 be at the front Desk, dressed professionally. " he folded the contract," from there Sebastian will show you most of your obligations. "

" Very well then, I will see you tomorrow mr.Graham." she stood off her chair," Good day to you sir."

" Goodbye lady Backendri," he studied her back as she exited closing the door behind her. She was really pretty, as he remembered her, her hips swinging with elegance, her curves contouring her slim torso and plumb ass. And the tight black dress hidden under the suit, elegant high heels sweet rose perfume,brought the virtuest troughs he ever had to light.

Felix was a reserved young man, professional, career-focused, but, even someone like himself yearns for carnal needs and companionship. He had gf before, even one night stands but there was something about Elisabeth that intrigued him. Not only just past, but her good girl attitude, and shyness, it was attractive and cute! Seeing her again brought an unusual, at last to him, wish to toy with her yet again.

He did grow up out of that stage but...he just felt that he would have fun. And he craved genuine entertainment those days, making her flush was easy and he felt that she was a bit of a masochist seeing how the chills grew on her back when he scream.

To be fair he always had a crush on her in their youth, she was his first friend and first love then she withheld him. She abandoned him at his lowest when his dad died, and only he know how much he needed a friend back then, and the girl didn't look back. And now Felix felt that compensation was required. Felix didn't do petty, but he was uncommonly vindictive, and it was about time he claimed what was rightfully his.

He gazed at the picture in her curriculum letting his gloved finger to trace up and down its frame. She had beautiful features, dark locks, brown eyes, slim hands, and shoulders, she was literally a doll. And Felix felt it was playtime.

" Oh, Elisa, I will make you pay for abandoning me. " he cups the paper in his hands. " You are mine!"