6. Evildoer

That morning Paris was hit with an earthquake of huge proportions

         That morning Paris was hit with an earthquake of huge proportions. No one knew what was happening until a gathering of massive purple wasps started making havoc after bursting from the trenches. The miraculous team assembled in no time meeting on the tip of the Eiffel tower.

" That's not an Akuma," Kagami frown twirling her spade, what are they?"

" We don't have time to find out!" Pigella gasped in fear, We need to save everyone!"

" My lady," Chat rubbed against her," what do we do?"

Ladybug sighed.

" I have seen Mayura use that technic before, it must be the peacock miraculous!" Marinette clench her fist," the one that was stolen along with the other brooch!"

" How do we stop them?" Max jumped from side to side," What's the plan?"

" It's not a person, only Chat can destroy them," Ladybug explains," let's gather them all in one place to ease the situation, I will use my lucky charm to fix the damage afterward. Can I faith in you all?"

" Of course!" Purple Tigress clench her claws," Let's go!"

      The team divided to cover more ground, and almost all of them, the ones who were stronger mostly stood up alone against multiple bugs. Such a hero was Kagami, the dragon warrior of the team, being naturally talented she didn't need backup.

" Kagami," a coughing voice let out an unwell whine, veering around to the side behind a canal the Japanese girl saw her lover Adrien helplessly on the cold gravel, he was dirty and ruffled up.

" Adrian!" she rushed to his side," why are you detransformed? What happened?" she got closer to help him up, supporting his weight on her shoulder.

" I had no energy left and Plague run out of food! " Adrain panted" Oh, and Kagami, you are such an idiot!"

      Adrien whispered in a sinister voice and then everything went dark.  It was darkness,  all that could be seen is a pale light through barely open eyelashes.

" She's over here!" Rose alerted the others waving to them to came in that direction.

" Kagami are you hurt?" Ladybug helped her up, " What happen?"

" They tricked me!" she hit the wall furious," one of the wasps transformed and - Oh no! Where's Longg?" she look for her choker on the ground, in the river, and on her neck. She fell to the ground.

" They took her!" she clutched her head with her palms, tears falling on the edges of her eyes as she punches the ground," I failed you Ladybug,  I am a disappointment!"

" Oh no!" the miraculous team gasped in unison, no one lost a miraculous until now. Not even Chloe when she had one.  Truth to be told Kagami never needed help to fight so no one trough to check on her. Besides, the wasps were so numerous that they had to clean them all up to even notice that Kagami was missing.

RenaRouge helps Kagami up.

" What do we do now ladybug?" the fox asks looking at the leader, then at the squad, then at Kagami.

" I don't know..." Marietta pondered thoughtfully," We never lost a miraculous before,  and since we don't know where Hawkmoch has his headquarters, or even if it was Hawkmoth I don't know when or how we are going to save them..."

Kagami squeezed her face into her plans.

" I am sorry, I failed you all! I failed Paris!"

" It's not your fault dear," Rena reassured her," What is important is to get them back."

" Chat, take Kagami home safe" Ladybug instructed," Lucky charm!"

He nods.

" What about us?"

" Well talk later, I need to think this through." she used her yoyo to jump away leaving them all behind.

___________________________

" Fold my feathers!" Phantom chanted smirking at the TV, the news of Paris's fallen hero reached national television. " To think I was there only a few hours ago."

" M-Master," Dusu anxiously brushes her arms together looking at the pocket where the necklace was held. "Master,  I thought you were after Fluff why did you take Longg?"

The dark figure chuckled.

" You are too naive Dusu."

" Why is that master?"

" Kagami was between the strong holders," he explain," with her gone my odds of getting the rabbit miraculous  grow exponentially."

" Well... what now master?" Longg asked her new holder as she join Dusu's side.

" What do you think? We will strike again!" he clenches his fist" A hit here, a rumor there." he smirk," We'll be buzzy, cause some damage, turn holder against holder."

" Why?" Longg asked with a bit of insolence, but it still held a respectful tone.

" So that we might gain all the other miraculous my little!" he put the necklace on," this will implant fear in the holders. "

Dusu started to tremble Longg arch a brow.

" With what purpose exactly, master?" the red kwami folded her hands, she wasn't disobedient, she was simply curious about why such a complicated plan was needed just to attain a single miraculos?

"Glad you ask." Phantom took a seat,"  You see, when your opponent fears you Longg, then's the moment when you give the fear its own rein, give it the time to work on him. Let it become terror. The terrified man fights himself. Eventually, he attacks in desperation. That is the most dangerous moment, but the terrified man can be trusted usually to make a fatal mistake. A smart man learns  to detect these mistakes and use them to his advantage."

" But knowing who you are master, won't they come after you?"

He laughed easily.

" Even if they do they won't find you. "

" W-Why?" Dusu trembles with terror.

"You'll see." he extinguished his palm for them to sit on it," Now come my little ones, we have planning to do.

____________________________

Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to comment and 🌟!
I wanted to give you guys the 3 chapters per update experience. It's similar to what I do on my other book S.K.
Remember my rule, the book gest updated if people show interest in it. Otherwise, I don't see why I should work on it. ( what's the point if no one reads?)
Do you guys want us to keep the 3 chapters per update? What did you like in the story? What did you dislike? Tell me as I wanna know. Bye now!