Harry hides stomach bug - Request

a/n I hoped you like this. Can you see that I had no idea how to end this? Also this is my first Larry kind off fic thing I ever wrote, so it's probably bad. I'm sorry xx

Harry POV

I felt nauseous from the moment I woke up from my sleep. We were all in the hotel nearby the venue. Me and Lou shared a room. And Niall and Liam shared a room.

The feeling wouldn't go away, so I knew that I needed to make a trip to the bathroom soon. I flickered the bedside lamp on and immediately I was hit with a wave from not only more nausea but also a killer pain from the head. You can check headache off the list also.

Walking slowly to the bathroom, with an hand on my stomach. Trying to be as quietly as possible. Lou was still asleep and we won't be up for takeaway another hour.

Leaning over the toilet seat, I've closed the bathroom door behind me and turned on the shower.
So I knew that he wouldn't hear me and he would think that I am just taking an early shower.

I didn't need him on my back today nor the other lads. We had an busy schedule today, there was no time for being sick.

Wet coughs escaped my lips, it was only a matter of seconds before I was puking up everything I ate yesterday.

Wet coughs turned into gags. My hands were holding the toilet seat with a lot of shakiness.

Finally after a few minutes, I was able to take in a sharp and steady breath in.
Turning off the shower and walking to the sink and mirror.

I looked pale, paler than normal at least. My hair was still a mess from the sudden woken up. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom, I was greeted immediately with Lou.

Giving me a quick morning hug, "morning haz" he said murmuring into my shoulder.
"Morning boo" I said back.
"Liam stopped by, breakfast is served in 10 minutes."
The thought of food was already making my stomach quiet uneasy.
"Alright, Thanks" I smiled gratefully.

***

Niall and Liam were already sitting down and eating some things I've never seen before. And god the smell of the food was really strong. I didn't know how I was going to survive this.

Making myself some toast instead of the other food, they looked at me suspiciously but they never commented on it.

Chewing every piece very slowly. My stomach was already starting to hurt, and I could literally feel my stomach swirl under my hand. And I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Excuse me, I'm just going for a quick wee" I said while already standing up and making my way to the bathroom. I didn't even wait for the answers off the other lads.

Opening the stall, the first dry heave gag already escaping my mouth.
With every wave, my headache was getting worse and worse. I felt my forehead and I knew that it was way hotter than normal, maybe I had a fever now too?

***

The interviews went on and on, with no ending. We were already at our third or fourth this day? I kinda lost count.

I was going to the bathroom during the quick breaks.
They all asked me at one point if I was truly okay, which I just answered with 'jus ate something bad, nothings wrong'. But in all honesty, I knew that they weren't believing me, not even in the slightest.

Louis POV

I looked at the interviewer, she was asking some questions about our love interests and stuff like that. I heard some groan beside me, and when I looked to my right, I literally saw Harry his face scrunching up in pain. Before he suddenly stormed out of the room with an hand on his mouth.
We all sat stunned watching the now empty spot.
"I'll better go and check on him, sorry" I said politely to the interviewster. She nodded and answered with a 'no problem'.

I heard sudden gagging sounds coming from the bathroom. Opening the door and there I saw Harry doubled over.
His whole body shook with every gag. Not seeming to get any breaks in between.

Running my hand up and down his now sweaty back, shushing him slightly. Keeping his curls out of the way with his other hand. Whispering sweet nothings into his ear until he could finally take a deep breath in. It was an slow and uneven breath but it was enough for a little bit of air.

"God, how come your so sudden sick?" I asked, my hand still on his back, drawing slow circles.
"I've been sick" he said, his voice all raw and scratchy.
"Since when?"
"Since this morning" he whispered back, slowly standing back up.
"This morning, why didn't you say anything darling?"
"Didn't wanna worry you and we had a busy day" he said, taking in a deep breath.
"Well that is obviously no reason, look I'll text the other lads and say that we are going back to the hotel. You can't do anything like this anyway. You should be asleep in your bed, not doing those ridiculous interviews." He said, his hand went onto my forehead, "yeah definitely a fever" he mutters to himself.

***

Back in the hotel room, I took Harry his temperature and it wasn't to high which was very good. I got an bowl from which I got from the hotel room service.

I placed it beside his bed, In case he needed it suddenly. He looked deadly pale and definitely sick, how did we not notice sooner that he was sick?

I already gave him some stomach relaxers as soon as we got back.

"Lou I think I'm going to be sick" he said, voice strained.
"Okay, here I got you" I said, taking the bowl and holding it up before him with my left hand, right hand on his back.
And it was true, after a few dry heaving breaths, his stomach made his way back up. Mostly stomach acid what burned raw in his throat. He was now crying out in pain, sobbing in between the gags.
"Sssh darling you've gotta calm your self down"
After a few minutes he did so, and I could see that he was now dead tired, compleet out worn.
"Just let me clean the bowl and getting some new medicine in you, then you can sleep."

After coming back with an freshly cleaned bowl, putting it beside his bed again. He took the medicine and his eyes were already slowly drooping closed.

I made my way up to the other side of the bed, getting under the covers. Harry already turning around and cuddling me close humming. My arm went around his middle, his breaths evened out and he was already steady asleep. Myself now also closing my eyes in comfort, catching on on some much needed sleep as well.