Louis Sick during class - Request

a/n  another request that I got in may, terribly sorry for not posting this earlier <3 I really did my best on this one, maybe that's why? I don't know.

Thanks for all the voting on my last one

So I am sure we have all seen the news from Liam by now. I hope he takes care of himself and get well soon. He should not have to deal with this as well
Xx

***

3rd person pov

Louis knew that as soon as he woke up something was wrong. He already felt kind of off the previous evening. Not really playing with his little sisters, going straight to bed after dinner.

And some part of him still blamed it on the week of exams he just had. It felt like there would be no end that week. But he showed up to every single one and he could only hope now for some good results. Some good results where he could graduate with eventually at the end of this year.

For now another school week started, it took him quite some bit of time to really wake up. Normally he never really had a problem with it, being one of the first to wake in the house with his mum. But now he felt even to tired to drag his ass out of bed. He knew that he was aspected to wake phoebe and daisy up soon.

So he went and took a quick shower first, and it did help a bit in the end. Feeling at least a bit more awake to start this day. For some reason he couldn't quiet shake off the nauseous feeling that settled deep down in his tummy somewhere. It made him stand still for a moment, taking a deep breath.

He went to his little sisters bedroom after he felt his stomach settle. He couldn't help but coo at the side of the two girls, both in their Disney onesies, cuddled up in the bed, drowning themselves under the duvet.

This was how the routine worked, he would wake daisy and phoebe up, and his mother would make breakfast ready and wake up Lottie.

He crouched down beside the bed, gently waking them both up. A tired smile reached daisy her face, the first one to wake. "Be a good girl and wake up your sister, get dressed, breakfast is ready. Weekend is over.." he said softly to her. She nodded yawning, immediately turning around to shake her sister in a not so gentle way. Or maybe it was her way of gentleness. Louis shook his head smiling fondly, standing back up a little to fast. A few black spots appeared in his vision.

They were gone with a quick shake of his head, making his way down stairs where his mother and Lottie were already sitting at the table. He took a seat across Lottie, and for even a second he wondered what he was doing there. Feeling his tummy roll by even looking at the food.

"You alright.?" His mother asked, concern written over her face. "No I am okay.." he answered with a convincing smile. Lottie did not look up once from her phone and only said "I take the croissant today, not you.."

"Well you haven't grabbed it yet.."   
within a split second the croissant was snatched and placed on Lotties plate, sticking her tongue out in a playful manner. "See... it's mine now." She said.
Small moments like these made him realize how he truly adored his sisters.

He was feeling worse by the time that it was time to go. "Have a save drive, don't forget to ask if Liam still wants to help tutoring Lottie." His mum called after him, while he made his way to his car. His backpack in his one hand. "Don't worry I will.."

That was another thing or rather change that happend. Lottie was falling behind on some off her classes and mister good guy offered to help. They should be starting their first session tomorrow, but of course his mother wanted him to ask for her one more time if it was truly okay and if he was going through with it.