Lilo parents Harry food poisoning - Request

a/n finally been able to finish this one yay
Hope this is what you wanted?
2100+ words :))

Louis - Papa
Liam - Daddy
Niall - 16 years old
Harry - 14 years old

***
Louis POV

Life is like a whirlwind, but hey what's new about that?
I'm currently walking towards Niall his room to wake him up, Liam was already at work, he was an firefighter, so he would usually have long shifts.
I work from home, so that I've been able to keep my full attention at both my boys and of course the house. Because it was an absolute tick mess most of the time.

Niall is a bit of a moody teenager these days. Not really wanting to help out in the house and of course not wanting to help his little brother with his homework. Niall was still the Same outgoing boy that he was when he was still young. He's even been to a few party's, on which we didn't agree. He obviously got grounded a few times. But of course there was a good side of him, the one that we all loved. He still has a big heart, and couldn't hurt anyone. Me and Liam both adopted him when he was only 2 years old, his original mother couldn't keep him anymore because of financial issues, and we were looking for a little kid that could complete our family by any chance.

Harry is the most perfect and precious boy out there. Although we fear for him when he gets older with that moodiness that teenagers seems to get. His curls were growing out a little, we still have to make an appointment soon for a hear cut. The kid had an small concentration span, we got it tested as soon as we noticed, but the doctors couldn't confirm anything. That also why doing homework is an absolute nightmare. He's a sweet kid and wouldn't do anything wrong to anybody, accepting apologies way to quickly. We adopted Harry two years later then Niall. Harry was still an baby at that point, he was required for an emergency placement. And of course we agreed, we wouldn't wanted to let this little lad with those bright green eyes go.

Waking up niall was task it self, he simply groaned and turned back around. "Ni you better be up when I'm back, you gotta go to school" I scolded him. Not really wanting to deal with his moodiness at this early hour off the day.

Waking Harry up went way better. "Hey curly, time to get up, big day at school" I shook him slightly.
He turned around, his hand rubbing his eyes until they blinked up to my face. Smiling back softly at him.
"Morning papa" he said groggily.
"Morning baby, breakfast is ready in 10 minutes"
"Okay" he said, trying to wake up a bit more, before stretching a little.

Walking out of the room, peeking trough the door of Niall his room, seeing him sitting on the side of his bed, elbows on his knees, hands over his face. Mumbling some things to himself, before standing up and going to his dresser to find something to wear. I smiled to myself, that could have gone way worse.

Making the eggs downstairs, stopping when I saw Harry walking in, followed by Niall.
"Hey boys, eggs are ready in an minute, take a seat" I said warmly at them.
"Is daddy already gone?" Harry asked, looking around to spot him somewhere, anywhere.
"Yeah haz, it's Thursday Remember, he has the early shift today" I said, smiling sympathetically, placing the plates with bread and eggs in front of them.

It was not an ideal life, but they made it work.

***

Friday evening was the day that Liam and Louis finally planned something together as a family after a long time. They planned to go to some fancy restaurant.

"Come on Niall, you almost ready?" Liam yelled up the stairs, standing downstairs.
Everyone was all ready to leave, beside Niall of course. He didn't wanted to come in the first place, but of course we made him come with us.

Niall walked down the stairs with some black jeans and an band shirt. "I'm here, I'm here, please stop shouting bloody hell" Niall said annoyed.
"Yeah no can do, and stop with that language young man" Liam said, trying to be stern and scold him.
Niall just turned around and went to walk to the car, without am another word.