Harry and Liam drowning

a/n I'm currently hooked on this show called 'Bondi Rescue'  so this one, was also inspired by one of their many rescues.

Really hope you enjoy this concept idea xx
And if you liked this story in particular? I for sure loved writing it.
Maybe I will do more concepts like this in the future?

A longer one :)
(Almost 2000 words yay)

***

Harry POV

We were currently in Australia, having a few days off, just relaxing and being a tourist to an certain extent. As much as we could be a normal tourist.
We were here in Australia because we have a few shows planned. And it was always nice to come here because everyone is just so lovely and welcoming. And the crowds that are coming to the shows are always amazing, they are definitely one of the loudest fans that we had.

"What shall we do today?" Niall asked very bored out of his mind.
"I don't know Ni, what you thinking off?" I asked back, looking carelessly to the ceiling above me.
"Beach day?" Niall said, his blue eyes sparkling.
"I loved to have a day like that Ni, but we gotta go and Liam first if they wanna come too" I said back to him.
He nodded back before standing up from the bed and signed for me to follow him to the next door hotel room, where Liam and Louis shared a room.

Liam and Lou looked up from their phones, watching us come inside.
"What you lot up to" Liam asked.
"Can we please have a beach day today and swim for a bit, it's way to hot in here" Niall whined, making the puppy eyes right after.
I chuckled behind him because of course he would pull the puppy eyes card to them. He just knows that it would work.
And indeed they gave in, so we were on our way to the local and nearby beach.

***

The sun was shining brightly at the sky above us, it was proper hot and sweaty, so a cool down in the sea did sound like a proper good idea.

We laid our towels nearby the ocean on the sand. Louis and Niall immediately ran into the water, having some kind of race, in which who was going to be first in the water.

"Well we better get going if we wanna catch up with them haz" Liam said, smiling fondly at them.
"Yeah I guess so too li" I chuckled back.
We both started running towards the blue ocean water.

My feet collided with the water, I ran till I couldn't anymore and started to swim to the Lou and Ni, who were already making each other very very wet.

The water felt good, it was a good temperature to cool down from the hot sun that was shining down on us.

After some time, Niall and Louis ran back out on the Beach and laid down on their towels. Both being worn out.

Me and Liam were still swimming on the side of the beach, just in the safe zone, until some big wave came. We were both caught in the same riff. Dragging us with it, I gasped loudly, already swallowing salty sea water into my lungs.

I saw Liam waving to the beach, to probably get someone attention, prefer one of the life guards.

I was pretty much trying to use all my energy to keep my head above water. But ever time a new wave came, both being dragged under again.
Liam came swimming towards me with all the strength he had left.

He tried to keep my head above water, I was barely conscious anymore, coughing and swallowing a lot of water. My energy being used.