3.

"The Heartless Blogger"

ATTENTION : Before you read on I just want to say yes, I know I keep writing short chapters, but I am updating frequently so you ENJOY :D

------ Last chapter (2.)
@HeartlessBlogger You're such a pathetic whore. Take this down before I ruin your non-existing ass.

I quickly repeated with a dash of sass

@BritneyLakes Your just mad because I'm actually unmasking your true identity.

--------

It's been a week or so from the "little" fight Brittany and I had. It's getting me nervous by every minute I get a new follower . And don't get me started with the hate I been getting lately by her little squad of thots . Like do you seriously think I actually care what you say to me on the Internet ? Like really, honey, you should be worrying how to bless your soul if you're with that thing that I'm calling a Satan . And that's me just being generally nice .

There's been posters around school saying things about me (The Heartless Blogger) saying things like "Don't bully people like the heartless blogger !" which if you ask me it doesn't bother me as much because I truly know I'm not bulling any one but someone who was born as a pathetic bully that she is . Who also knows damn well what's she has to done to people like me . Who are not as high in the food chain or as people like to call it the "Popularity Chain" I think I'm lowest part in popularity chain . But does it bother me in any way? no not really It's even sadder when people Frequently ask you, what's your name and you just say "loner Ingrid " because you know that they will instantly remember who you are . I have Brittany to thank for that because you know she couldn't keep her horse of a mouth shut . In the beginning of the school year and I was basically her toy . She used to me, tease mentally and in social media . Yes, I Ingrid Jones had social networks, but I was forced to delete it because of that whore .

And I Ingrid Jones will stop at nothing to make her pay.

--Brittany Pov--

"Who the fuck do you think she is Bree ? " I said in impatiently looking around the crowded hallway of our school. "How the fuck I'm I supposed to know ? Im keeping low profile because the last thing I need to go and get The Heartless Blogger in her bad side !" "Last time she destro- "You better watch it bitch, last thing you need is someone else digging up your lies . " I quickly said.

All of sudden I hear phones go off I check my phone without a second thought

And I didn't seem to like what I saw ..

@BrittanyLakes I hope one day you will choke on the shit you talk :). #Ouch
-Heartless Blogger .

I felt eyes everywhere on me as if they were waiting for me to respond ...

@TheHeartlessBlogger mm.. Who knew they let the sluts out today. 

@Brittanylakes MmMmm, that's odd, Ihought you would know . Because last time I heard you say something about that thing you love he does with his tongue .. Or was that your other boyfriend ?

#TroubleInParadise
-Heartless Blogger .

On, "Oh, it's on" she said angrily.

..".."."."..".".".".".."Hellollooo guys!! Thanks for reading this chapter it means A lot! Make sure to like,comment,and overall ENJOY this book.
This book means a lot to me.

What did you think about this chapter ?