5.

---Last Chapter (4)---
"After all Heartless is a nine lettered word ". -A

Who is this person and how did they get my phone number I'm basically a loner with 3 contracts . (That's basically me )
------

Today is the big day where you see variety of fake tans and fake nails and most of all fake people who are lying to them all self about having a great time . Which in reality they wasted a bunch of money that could have been saved for a better education . Our prom theme is masquerade which Im somewhat excited for it even if Im not thinking of going. But Im thinking about making a appearance as the heartless blogger . Many of my "fans" had asked me so it couldnt be that bad? I will make sure no one will know its be me.

Theres been rumors (shocker) that they found the "Heartless Blogger" which made me boil with anger. I dont really remmber her name Whit- Whintey ! Ugh what a faker , wannabe , hater ... I course I had something to say about it.

Some girls must get so exhausted putting makeup on two faces every morning. @WhitneyIsFab #faker
HeartLess Blog-

I smiled to myself as I tweeted that to my blog . That was basically the highlight of my day .. Everyone was in their known little world today I wonder why it's not like they don't know who's gonna win prom queen And who will have the coolest dress and the fakes smile at the prom .

--------

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION
Did I get your ATTENTION ? If so hi c: don't I repeat don't kill me yes, I'm sure this could be one of the shortest chapter anyone can have . BUT I actually have a reason .. I kinda lost hope for this book but I randomly got inspired so yea it's kinda of a good excuse.. Right? ANYWAY next chapter (shocker) there gonna be a lot of fakers ,drama , kissing ... Stay tuned <3 ( who says that anymore)

Thank you again for reading this book :,)
Make sure to
Vote
Comment
And don't kill the Arthur :)
Song : Arctic Monkeys : knee socks