𝟎𝟎𝟒

♬ 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘤𝘢𝘢𝘯.
𝟐:𝟓𝟑 ➝ ———— 𝟎:𝟒𝟑

𝐒𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐉𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓
𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 - 𝔤𝔞 | 𝟸:𝟸𝟸 𝙿𝙼, 𝙽𝙾𝚅 𝟷𝟾𝚃𝙷
―·✩·―

WATCHING the girl bob her head up and down, Saheem sat back in boredom— he wasn't enjoying this as much as he usually would. Unable to swallow the whole thing, she took his length out and held it.

Breathing heavily, she looked up at him through her lashes. "It's so big."

"You talkin' too much." He sighed.

Smacking her lips, she took him back in and massaged his balls. Closing his eyes, Heem let happy thoughts cloud his mind and released in Justice's mouth immediately.

"Mmh." She moaned, slurping up as much as she could. "You taste so good ba—"

"Chill."

Lightly pushing her back, Saheem pulled his joggers up and scanned the room for his shoes.

"I thought you came over to fuck?" Justice got off her knees and mugged.

Finding them, Heem slid his feet into his forces and placed a small stack on the bed. "Thought wrong."

Before he could leave, Justice blocked the door and folded her arms— a deep pout on her face.

"Wick." She held her breasts up in hopes of getting him to stay. "You ain't give me no dick in a month, I feel like I'm dying."

Tapping her head twice, Heem made a mental note to shower as soon as he got home and left out.

"You'a be aight."

▁▁▁

"Aye Wick! Let me get dat seat, lil folks." A friend of his cousin spoke, wanting to sit in the back of the Sprinter.

Saheem, one of his many brothers, two cousins and the rest of their entourage were on their way to Jewelry Unlimited. Heem hated being around people, siblings included, but for security reasons they had to travel everywhere deep as fuck.

"Fuck no." He jerked his head back. "My birthday wa' last week and you ain't say shit, but when Durk posted a preview you put a cute lil paragraph on yo IG story. Next time tha opps get onnat ass, make sure you call Durk ass and not me. Take yo ass up front, bitch."

"Damn." Heem's cousin, Key snorted. "He told yo ass."

"Fuck up." The friend grumbled, making his way to the front of the Sprinter.

Heem's phone buzzed twice, so he looked down and unlocked it.

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

Wya boo? 😘

Out
Wya?

At the tattoo place, I'm getting your name tatted

(👎) Aw you so fucking dumb 🥰
𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡.

Justice wasn't his girlfriend, just somebody he entertained. They met when Saheem first moved from Chicago, to Atlanta— he was nineteen at the time and she was twenty-four.