𝟎𝟎𝟗

♬ 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘)
𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘰𝘯.
𝟏:𝟓𝟕 ➝ ———— 𝟏:𝟏𝟖

𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐘𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 - 𝔤𝔞 | 𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼, 𝙽𝙾𝚅 𝟸𝟾𝚃𝙷
―·✩·―

"AYE." Khepri rapped into the mic. "Big Sevyn, not again. He wanna give me top again, he wanna eat this box again, but I'm indecisive. One day I love him, the next day he's just a thot again. I got the hood on my back. Hell no, I ain't wearin' no got damn cardigan."

"GO SEV!" Alyssa shouted in support from outside of the booth.

"Get it? Hoes my kids but I am not they legal guardian. Aye, he got good brain, that nigga a geek, that nigga a smarty pants." She bobbed her head, one hand on the headphones. "When I be down they block, I'm shakin' the spot and I'm makin' em party dance. I know some niggas who fuckin' wit Navy Federal, they not army men."

"She so raw." Khayir beamed, recording her. "I love it here."

"Bitch get yo pussy ass off Twitter. Hoes be thinkin' it's sweet cause I like pink and I like glitter. Aye, just look at all of my opps then look at me, that's why they bitter." Khep rapped, with one hand on her headphones and the other waving around as she went crazy. "I can't date no white man cause I'ma kill him if he say nigga, and I'm not playin'."

"Woah." Key jerked his head back, entering the studio with JC behind him. "Fuck we walked into?"

Seeing figures walking into the room in her peripheral, Khepri lost focus and had to stop.

Once she was in the zone, it was pretty hard to snap her of it. No amount of noise or commotion could distract Khepri when she blocked it out. But, new energies in her space? She couldn't brush that off at all.

Confused on why Saheem's people were there and he wasn't, Khepri left the booth with a confused look on her face.

"Wick not here." She informed them, picking up a bottle of water. "He still in Chicago."

"Already knowin'. We just pulled up ta piss you off." Key informed, his eyes trained on Alyssa. "I thought you only had one sister, lil Sev."

"I do?"

"So who dat is?" He questioned, speaking low enough for only her to hear.

"My mama." She chuckled. "Ma, this is Key and that's JC. They Wick people."

"Nice ta meet you, ma'am." Key held his hand out, a smirk on his face. "You look too young ta be a mama."

Shaking hands with the younger, Alyssa blushed a little. "Thank you."

"Don't flirt with my OG in front of me like you crazy." Khep slapped his hand down, more so entertained than offended. "Wick ain't here like I said, gone somewhere."

"Folks ain't in Chicago no mo, he got back yesterday."

"Yesterday?" Both Key and Khepri spoke at the same time.

"Yea." JC nodded. "My sister was on tha phone wit Serani last night. Sum went down and he flew back by hisself."

Not wanting to talk too much in front of strangers, Key didn't press the subject anymore— simply nodding and getting on live as per usual.