𝟎𝟏𝟎

♬ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 (𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄)
𝘳𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢.
𝟏:𝟎𝟗 ➝ ———— 𝟑:𝟎𝟕

𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐘𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 - 𝔤𝔞 | 𝟷:𝟺𝟻 𝙿𝙼, 𝙳𝙴𝙲 𝟷𝚂𝚃
―·✩·―

"MY mama said I can't have nobody over here cause we got roaches," Kabree told her live. Tilting the camera so Khayir was in view, she pointed. "Look y'all, there go one right there."

"Bit—"

"Say it." Alyssa threatened, moving from her position over the stove. "I fuckin' dare you."

Staring at her mother with a plain expression, Khayir turned back to Kabree and thumped her in her chest. "You lucky."

Hearing her phone ding, Khay picked it up and read the recent notification. Laughing to herself, she quickly responded.

For the last few days, unbeknownst to her family and friends, Khayir had been sleeping over at Kieshawn's

She didn't know what triggered it, but Khayir felt herself slowly falling for her ex again. Kieshawn constantly flirted with Khayir, and while it would make her smile, she never gave in.

But, for the past week, she'd never wanted him more.

Showering her with gifts and compliments almost every day, Kieshawn tried his hardest to keep Khayir by his side. While she forced herself to distance from him, his feelings never left.

The pair had known each other since middle school, and knowing how Khayir operated, Kieshawn knew she'd try to leave him again soon.

And, he was doing everything in his power to not let that happen.

"You starvin' my son-in-law?" Alyssa asked, sneaking a look at the screen.

"Lady." Khayir rolled her eyes. "You not tied of bringin' him up?"

"No, I'm not. You fumbled a good salad, lil girl. That fine ass boy. When he comin' round for dinner?"

"He ight." She waved her mother off. "And, never."

"Kha—"

Tired of listening to them, Khayir huffed loudly and shook her limbs around childishly. Pointing at Kabree, who was still on live, she pouted. "You being so fed right now, ma."

Chuckling lowly, Alyssa held her hands up and went back to stirring her pot of greens.

Opening Instagram again, Khayir found herself scrolling through a tattoo artist's page.

"I want another tat so bad. Might get Sin name, but ion know where."

"Shit, just make sure you go to somebody who work tammat' sum. That piece on yo arm a lil iffy."