𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊/𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊

SCARLETTE

SCARLETTE

I sit by the white and baby blue hospital bed my hands shaking as I reach out for Flavio, I had been told not to leave my hospital room but I just had to see him.

He took a bullet for me. It was hard to comprehend considering how I was convinced they had no real love for me.

Although. Flavio was lucky, what I had thought was a shot to the heart was actually a harmless shot that created a non vital small hole in his chest.

  They had already sealed it back up and said he would wake up in 2 days, but this is the 5th night and he hasnt woken up yet.

It was currently 2:00 am in the morning. The rest of my brothers had to leave the hospital due to curfew.

On the other hand Isa was finally gone.

Dead

Every trace of Alvarez was now gone. It feels like the end of a bad storm.

Liam and the others had returned back to school but still visit me often. we joke around trying to make light of me being bedridden.

I appreciate their presence

I have a feeling that after the events that happened I would have a much needed turning point in my life and as scared as I am it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

My eyes start to get heavier as I lean on the chair right by Flavio's bed and transition from my daydreaming into real dreaming.

*****

SCARLETTE

"We should wake her up"

I hear voices as my eyes start to open but I squeeze them back shut immediatly when I make out the figures the voices belong to.

My brothers.

"Shut the fuck up why would you wanna wake her"

I keep on listening carefully in order to decide if I wanted to keep sleeping or not.

"cause she has been waiting for him to wake up the most she should see him now"

"Really she wanted me to wake up?"

and that's when I spring up from hearing that familiar voice, causing the room to go silent.

"Flavio?", I question my eyes slightly watering.

Before he even gets a chance to speak I quickly pull him in for a hug

"see what you did luca, you woke her", I hear Xavier say angrily.

"yeah and I take pride in that", he says smugly.

As I hug Flavio I take in his warmth reassuring myself that he's really awake and alive.

"not too tight", I hear Flavio say softly as he hugs me back.

Then I see a flash of light causing me to stop hugging Flavio.

How distracting

"who took that?", I ask crossing my arms glaring.

"wasn't me", Jace says quickly.

Then Dante, Xavier, and Luca point at Chris.

I see Chris nervously pull out his phone from behind his back.

"its just a pic calm down, although your hospital gown was a bit wrinkled but that makes the aesthetic even better", he says beaming proud of the picture he took.

"also I took one too sorry", Dante says too busy probably posting the picture on his socials. Something he's been obsessed with recently.

I don't blame him tho especially since he's still getting used to the Alvarez free world.

"whatever", i say turning back to Flavio.

"you know I never thought I would get a hug from you", Flavio says slightly smirking.

"shut up, I was going to buy you a new suit for taking a bullet for me but I supposed a hug would suffice", I said smiling at him.

"mi mancava il tuo sorriso (I missed your smile)" he says looking at me with eyes holding nothing but love and adoration.

It's been a while since I've been looked at so lovingly by any family member. I wanted to break down.

"you know I missed you too, all of you", i say contemplating my next words.

What feels like absolute silent passes in the next moments.

"I think i'm ready to move back into my old room", i say confidently.

I"ll forgive them, but forget? Never

Its silent at first and disbelief is on all there faces.

"wait are you saying you forgive us?", Jace asks the biggest smile i've ever seen on his face appearing.

"what else do you think I'm saying dumbass", I say about to take it back due to his stupidity.

"wait does that mean if I get shot with a bullet for you, you"ll break up with Liam too and never move out till your 36?", Xavier asks with a goofy smile on his face.

I hear Flavio start laughing along with the rest of the hooligans.

I take off my hospital slipper and chuck it staight at his head not missing.

Then I see Dantes eyes widen.

Here we go again

"Wait am I still your favourite brother, or do I have to take a bullet for you too?", Dante asks seriously.

"Dante cmon now we're twins, you know where you stand in my rankings", I say rolling my eyes.

"wait in all seriousness were do the rest of us stand on your rankings", Flavio asks now gaining the attention of the rest of them.

"who said yall were even on it", I say raising my eyebrow.

"OOOO SHE GOT YALL", Dante yells laughing.

"Shut the hell up dimwit", Chris says glaring jealously.

I look at the chaos unfold as all my brothers start to argue, finding joy in their bickering.

We felt like a normal family, sure it would take a bit more healing but as of right now I think i'm comfortable

Things could only go up from here on out.

For the first time in my life I was at peace.

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------

HEY I'M FINALLY FINISHED YALL. I hope yall enjoyed this book. Its really been so fun since this is actually one of the first books I've ever made so you have been through the ups and downs of my messy writing.

If you have been here from the beggining I love you and appreciate your existence. Also I might do some bonus chapters so stay tuned. Stay healthy🥰😍

Byeeee