~78~

*Mature

Alyx's POV

Kissing her right now feels almost as good as sex does with how intoxicated I am. Oh, god. I wonder how sex would feel right now. She told me if I wanted it, to just ask, but would that be weird since we're at a party with a bunch of people? But since people aren't allowed upstairs at Elaine's parties, we'd be completely alone. Up there, at least. Hmm..

I put my hand on the small of her back and pull her against me. She stumbles, but my grip on her keeps her from falling. I put my other hand on her cheek, keeping her head tilted up to me. I slide my tongue past her lips. She tastes like the tequila we were drinking on. I can even taste a hint of the blunt still lingering on her lips. The combination of the two tastes amazing on her tongue.

My hand involuntarily slides down, and I slip it into her back jean pocket. She quickly grabs it and pulls it out. "Woah there, tiger."

"Sorry. It's just so nice," I admit, lowering my voice. "And big. It practically covered my lap when you were sitting on it. I don't know how I didn't get hard."

"Oh my god. You're definitely drunk."

"And high," I add.

"Yeah, you're never this provocative. I like it."

"I like you." I lean back in and kiss her again.

She giggles against my lips. "I know. I like you, too."

"I want to do what people do when they like each other," I mumble, looking lustfully in her eyes.

Her eyes widen with surprise before a smirk slowly makes its way on her lips. "Hmm." She bites down on her lip before leaning into my ear. "Do you want to have sex with me, Alyx?" I immediately nod, feeling myself already stiffening. "Right now?" I nod again. "Come with me." She grabs my hand and pulls me to the stairs.

She leads us to the same room as last time. I can't believe the first time we were in here, I was seeing boobs for the first time. It really hasn't been that long since then, but we've come a long way. Now, we're going to have sex in here. For the third time.

As soon as she shuts the door behind us, I put my lips on hers and press her against the door. A surprised moan comes from her. I kiss her desperately, so maybe she can tell how bad I want her. She puts her hands on my shoulders, and I press myself against her. Her body against mine is enough to make me fully hard. I lean back and look at her. She's still wearing my coat and looking sexy as ever in it.

"You look really good in my jacket."

"Do I?"

"Mhmm. Perfect." I lean in and slowly kiss down her jaw to her neck. "I want to touch you. So bad. But you're drunk, and I'll feel bad."

"You're drunk, I'm drunk. You want it, I want it. You have my full consent, babe." She reaches behind her and flips the lock.

I bring my lips back to hers and lower my hand, gripping her ass cheek in my hand. I don't know why I don't touch this thing more often. I use my other hand and undo the button to her shorts. I slip my hand in and rub my fingers over her panties.

She sighs. "You're so ballsy when your drunk. You don't overthink things."

"All I can think about is how much I want you. How much I want to fill you up," I whisper in her ear, giving her my attempt at dirty talk. It's true. I really do want to fill her with every inch of my dick. She lets a moan out and molds her lips with mine. Well, she seemed to like it.

I can tell my kisses are sloppy, but she doesn't seem to mind. I lower my other hand down her thigh and lift it up, hooking it on my hip. I hold it there and continue rubbing her panty-covered clit. The leg holding her up wobbles, and she digs her nails in my shoulder. Her panties get damper. I smirk and kiss down her neck.