instagram // real life

ariamorgan

Likes: 36K Comments: 200baby and me are visiting uncle takaka wheatiti on set today!TAGGED: taikawaititi

baby and me are visiting uncle takaka wheatiti on set today!
TAGGED: taikawaititi

user has limited comments

taikawaititi:
OH YEAH! I GOT DONUTS!

ariamorgan:
taikawaititi YES!!!!

jeffreydeanmorgan:
ariamorgan you and your donuts

ariamorgan:
jeffreydeanmorgan dadddd

normanreedus:
"takaka wheatiti" 🤣🤣🤣

taikawaititi:
normanreedus she's the only one who can call me that

ellielincoln:
AHH UR BUMP🥰 BABY MAMA LOOKIN HOT TODAY😍

ariamorgan:
ellielincoln ❤❤❤

_____________________________

Aria arrived on set of the third Thor movie which Taika was directing for. She parked her car then headed inside the set. She found Taika eating with Chris Hemsworth. "Taika!" Aria said as Taika came and hugged the girl.

"My favorite morgan! How are my favorite girls doing?" Taika asked. "Little one kept me up all night" Aria said. "Little bugger! Aria meet Chris. Chris meet Aria" Taika said. "Lovely to meet you! Taika talks about you awful lot!" Chris said.

"Good things I hope" Aria said. "Of course! I'm no monster" Taika said. "Now where are my donuts?" Aria asked. Chris went over to the table and grabbed the box. Then he went over to where Aria was and showed her the box full of donuts.

"There's so many!" Aria said making the boys laugh. She eventually picked a donut with colorful sprinkles "Come meet the cast. Or some of them" Taika said leading her to the main set. Tom Hiddleston and Mark Ruffalo were chatting away when they saw Taika walk in.

"Guys! Meet Aria. Aria meet Tom and Mark" Taika said. "Lovely to meet you!" Tom said. "You as well! I loved your role as Thomas Sharpe in Crimson Peak!" Aria said. "Ah! Thank you" Tom said. "You look lovely Aria" Mark said. "Thank you Mark" Aria said giving him a soft smile.

After filming they all went to eat at a restaurant Taika reserved for the afternoon. Aria got to know the boys a bit better and made friends with Tessa who plays in the movie as well. "How far along are you?" Tessa asked. "Oh! I'm six months. Only three more to go" Aria said.

"And I'm godfather if anyone is asking" Taika said making everyone laugh. "Mate I'm pretty sure no one asked" Chris said. "Oh fuck you Hemsworth" Taika said playfully. "Oh trust me I know your trying" Aria joked making everyone laugh.

"Say Aria since the premiere for Thor is next month why don't you be my date?" Taika said. "Oh I would love too! On one condition. Your buying my dress" Aria said. "Done deal!" Taika said.