real life

"Good Morning baby girl!" Aria said as she walked into Jade's nursery and saw her smiling brightly at her. Aria changed Jade's diaper then went into the living room turning on Netflix while breastfeeding Jade. She sat on the sofa holding Jade with one arm using the other to use the remote.

The doorbell soon rang and Aria checked her phone to see who it was. It was Sebastian holding a bag of food. "Hey love the doors open!" Aria yelled making sure she didn't scare Jade while she ate. Sebastian opened the door and saw Aria and Jade.

"Good Morning to my favorite girls" Sebastian said placing the bag down on the counter before making his way other to aria and kissing her forehead. Jade heard her father's voice and unattached herself from Aria making small grabby hands towards Sebastian. Sebastian picked her up and started kissing her cheeks.

Aria cleaned up then headed to the kitchen to see what Sebastian brought. "What are you doing today?" Sebastian asked. "Nothing much why?" Aria asked. "I say we have a family day" Sebastian said. "I don't feel like going out how about movies and snacks?" Aria asked looking at him.

"Sounds perfect. You hear that little bear? We are going to watch movies!" Sebastian said. Jade obviously didn't understand him but smiled. Aria rolled her eyes and smiled at her small family. She set up the table as Sebastian placed Jade in her playpen. He made sure she had toys then headed towards the dining room.

After the two ate, Sebastian helped Jade clean up the kitchen before returning to the living room. Sebastian picked up Jade then sat with her on the sofa. Aria sat next to the two as she looked for something they could watch. Deciding on a show, the family of three cuddled together as it rained outside.

Sebastian and Jade had fallen asleep after a couple episodes leaving aria wide awake. She decided it was the perfect time to go restock jade's nursery room. She started playing her playlist as she cleaned. She got a box of diapers from the closet and opened it.

She put more diapers in the diaper drawer she had next to the changing station. She then decided to wash some of jades clothing. She picked up any dirty clothing and went to the laundry room. She put the clothes to wash then started making jades crib. When she was done she threw the trash away and placed a new bag.

Could've Been by H.E.R started playing as Aria sang to the song softly as she swept the room. Not realizing that Sebastian was at the doorway watching as she sang. When the song ended, Sebastian came over and kissed her catching aria off guard. Aria kissed him back as Sebastian held her hand.

"I love you" Sebastian said. "I love you more" Aria said. They were about to share another kiss but someone crying downstairs got their attention. "Mom duties call" Aria said as Sebastian tried to kiss her again. Aria laughed and kissed Sebastian before heading downstairs.