instagram

imsebastianstan

Likes: 56K Comments: limited

This is the mother of my child who i love very much. this is a aria appreciation post. do bare yourself for this long paragraph i'm about to write. if you have something against her being my child's mother i really don't care. Leave.

Aria Morgan. what can I say about this amazing woman who i'm glad that she's in my life. Me and Aria meet about eleven months ago at a club. very cliche i know. we both went to my apartment and had what we thought was going to be a one night thing. but now i'm the father to a beautiful baby girl.

Aria Morgan i love you. and not just because your the mother of my child (i love you for that too) but because your a strong independent woman that i'm glad we started a family together even if it was unexpected.

I’ve read thousands of books in my life telling me that love was the solution to every problem in life. I truly did not believe that because my love life always ended up in some sort of heart break.
But that all changed when i met you. Aria Morgan, will you be my girlfriend??

comments limited for this post

ariamorgan:
sebastian stan i would love to be your girlfriend. te amo❤️

imsebastianstan:
ariamorgan te amo mas mi amor❤️

chrisevans:
i'm not crying you are

vancityreynolds:
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL😭😭

anthonymackie:
😭😭😭