4. Tomboy

~By Request~

Characters: Jen (F.), Ares (M.)

(Written from Jen's POV)

"I'd do anything for you" he said as he caressed my body gently kissing down my stomach to my thighs. I hold my breath trying to soak this moment in...

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I wake up to my alarm, 8:15 am, like every other morning. I roll my eyes, sigh, and get up walking to the mini fridge in the corner of my dorm room. I look up at the poster on the wall as I take a sip of water, "ah, Bakugo, good morning" I say. I put on some black ripped jeans, a Nirvana crop top, a chunky chain necklace, and beanie. I grab my computer and sit on my bed pointlessly scrolling through Instagram. The door gets thrown open and I jump, "Hey bitch!" my roommate, Adelyn says closing the door behind her. 

"You've were out late, where were you?" I ask, even though I knew the answer.

"I was with Jae, god he's just so..." she doesn't finish her thought.

"Wow, how fun" I roll my eyes.

"what are you doing?" she asks sitting next to me, "OH MY GOD who's that?!" she asks basically drooling next to me. I'd happen to stop on a picture of a gorgeous man, shirtless of course for obvious reasons, muscles toned his body everywhere, my boyfriend. "Ares? Like the greek god?" she asks, "What a kickass name, I wonder if he's a god in the sheets" she says, I shut my computer.

"Oh trust me, he is" I giggle.

"He's fun and all but he's no Ares" she says, nudging me. I couldn't blame her, he was no Ares, Ares is a completely different clique, sporty, popular, hot. I, on the other hand, am much different, tomboyish, unnoticed, and basically a weeb to top it all off. Ares and I met in my Social Sciences class, where he used to flirt with all the girls, pay no attention, and leave class halfway through most lectures. Yes, I've helped him, with assignments, one in particular that is the reason we're together now.

~The day Ares and Jen met~

I woke up late in a panic. "Shit, I have class" I say packing my bag and throwing my computer inside.

"See ya later ho" Adelyn yelled back while I'm walking out the room, "love you!"

I walked across campus to the Social Sciences building and to the lecture hall where Mr. Howes begins every class. "Good morning students" he said, no response as usual, he continues, "For todays lesson, we will begin our new project, the study of relationships of groups. I have put you all into groups of two, and you will spend the week figuring out the projects topic: How can a relationship between people increase awareness and knowledge of oneself and others? Check your emails to see who you've been partnered with, I expect a full report by the end of the week. Class is dismissed early for today so you can start work."

I pull out my phone to check my email, I wait impatiently for it to load, hoping I don't get someone who won't do their portion. Ares Hale. "You have got to be kidding me" I say, much louder than I meant to. 

"What's wrong?" I hear a voice behind me, a very sexy voice.

"Nothi--" I turn around to see Ares sitting in the chair behind me, his hair is in twists, tattoo sleeves on both arms, eyes so dark brown that they may appear black.

"You must be Jen," he winks at me, "now you were complaining about?"

"Oh no- no uh- nothing" I struggle.

He laughs "right, now we have a week to finish a report on a pretty heavy topic, we'll be spending a lot of time together, are you going to be okay working with me?"

"Of course" I say more excitedly then I meant.

"Okay then, are you going to bring me to your dorm or not?" he looks as if he genuinely is wondering.

"Not a coffee shop or some other place? Are you ashamed to be seen with me?" I'm being sarcastic.

"Where ever you want, I just thought you'd be more comfortable in a place you're used to"

"Fine." I say and grab his arm to lead the way, the heat from his body radiating through mine.

We walk across the corridor without saying a word, then when we get to the dormitory I'm in we take an elevator to the third floor and get off. We walk through a hallway and I stop him, "Here" I say and I get my keys out of my pocket. I open the door and look at him, so that he goes in and he does. He looks around, it's a mess, a pile of Adelyn's clothes are on the floor near her bed and there are her energy drink cans scattered around the various pieces of furniture as well. 

"Anime, huh?" He asks amused.

"Shut it" I glare at him.

"Why do you hate me so much? We don't even know each other" he looks confused.

"I don't hate you" I say back "I'm just not a people person"

He laughs, "Well that was obvious I I knew that from when you first walked into class" he says casually.

"First walked into class, that was a semester ago, are you staking me?" I laugh as I say the second part.

"Let's just say it's hard to resist a gorgeous girl like yourself" he smiles.

"Ha! I'm one of the most unnoticed people on this campus" I respond.

"Not to everyone." He says his eyes are clouding up, in a lustful way.

I can't help it anymore, he's right there, I lean in and just like that we're kissing. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him removing all of the space that was there just a moment ago. He throws me onto the couch and I see his erect dick pushing against his pants causing a major bulge. He catches me staring at it and he looks at me, "you want it?" he asks.

"yes Ares--" I start.

"No, I'm not Ares to you anymore, you will only refer to me as daddy, your daddy" he demands.

"Yes daddy" I say looking up at me, he starts to unbutton his pants and before I know it, his thick cock is right in front of my face. He brushes it's head across my lips as I open my mouth to take it all in. There's so much of it that I can barely hold it all in my mouth, it begins to hit my back of my throat making me gag. "That's right you gag on it princess." he moans as I suck harder. He pulls it out of my mouth and takes my shirt off to start fondling with my breasts, pinching them, then he puts his mouth on the and sucks on them. He makes his way down to my pants and takes them off, revealing my lacy panties, in red. He notices the crotch of them wet and he smiles. He takes them off completely leaving myself bare and exposed on the couch, he doesn't even bother with his fingers, he goes straight for the face, sucking on and licking my pussy, massaging my clit with his tongue, I moan with pleasure while throwing my head back. 

All of a sudden he lifts his head up and looks at me seriously. "Choke me daddy" i say and he smiles at me, he wraps one hand around my neck and uses the other to put on a condom and to guide his dick to the entrance of my pussy, he grasps my neck harder and he inserts all of his length and thickness into my tight hole. 

"Holy shit princess," He says in between moaning, "you're so tight!"

He chokes me harder as I moan, taking him all in. He thrusts slowly at first but picks up the pace, thrusting deeper and harder than before. Then faster that I thought possible I start to have a very climatic orgasm, the longest and hardest one I'd yet to have. 

"Oh Daddy!" I gasp, completely breathless, my legs still shaking as he cums as well then pulls out.

We lay there on the couch for a while after that. "I think we just showed how 'a relationship between people increase awareness and knowledge of oneself and others'," He says and laughs, "did you happen to record it for the assignment"

Now I laugh, "Nope, I guess that just means we'll have to do it again". 

Trust me, we did it again, and again, and again.

~The End~