8. Red Lobster

~By Request~

Characters: Jaylyn (F.) & Vivi (F.)

(Written From Jaylyn's POV)

It all started in class when a beautiful, smart, kind, curious girl named Vivi walked in. The seat next to mine in the lecture hall was one of the few open, she decided to sit there. She automatically introduced herself and I knew that there was chemistry and something would happen. 

"I'm Vivi" she said, she has dark brown hair, a septum piercing and a tattoo of a diamond with forest trees inside of it. 

"I'm Jaylyn" I say. 

"That's unique, I love it!" she's very enthusiastic.

"Mine? I've never met someone named Vivi before!" I say back just as amused. 

"Then that just means that we both must be hella special and maybe it's the universes way of connecting us" she smiles. 

I smile too, she's so weird, but damn she's gorgeous. We talk for the entirety of the lesson, she makes comments about my glasses, she likes them. It may cost me my good grade in this class, but I loved the conversation and I'm hoping there will be more. 

~a few weeks later~

I've established two certainties, one, this girl is definitely a gay (either lesbian or pansexual) and two, that I like this girl, a lot. She's goofy but brilliant, soft but well spoken. As I walk into the lecture hall for today's class, she catches me from the corner of my eye. I look over and smile, she waves me towards her and I walk over, "what's up?" I ask. 

"A date" she says simply.

"what?" I ask slightly confused.

" A date, you, me, Red Lobster, Saturday." She says casually.

"Red Lobster?" I laugh, "Okay, I'll see you at Red Lobster, what time"

"I'll pick you up" She says and we walk into class, there is no conversation today, it's almost as if she's listening to the lecture, completely into whatever the teacher is saying, I've been spacing off the whole time. I have a date with Vivi! I already know that Saturday will not come fast enough. 

~Saturday~

I wake up early, excited for the date that awaits, I get out of bed and do homework and watch YouTube and TV to pass the time. I get ready and as I'm putting on lip gloss there's knock on my door. When I open it, Vivi is standing there in a gorgeous olive green lace puff sleeve dress. She looks phenomenal. I'm at a loss for words all I can say is "Hi", the i quickly follow it by covering my eyes in embarrassment. Out of all of the things I could have said I said, Hi? what is wrong with me?

She laughs "Why hello there," she responds, "you ready?"

"Yes, let's go" I grab my phone and she leads me out the door. 

"This is Avan, my minivan" she introduces me, all I can think is 'she named her car?'

"Avan?" I ask.

"Yeah get it because he's a van," she smiles very proudly and I laugh, "off to Red Lobster" she says when were both buckled. The whole car ride we laugh and joke about various things, especially our professors bald spot, which we've named, 'Harry'. I also joke about the fact that the minivan is technically Vivi's moms car although she allowed Vivi to bring it to college.

We walk into Red Lobster and are seated quite quickly. We've established on the car ride here that we are both feeling a little naughty. Then a waiter walks out with a plate of cheesy biscuits. We both have a few and then decide that the time has come, Vivi lets me know by biting her lip and looking towards the direction of the door. I nod and she takes my hand and leads me to the car we hadn't even ordered yet. When the seats are laid back and we have enough room, we undress each other slowly, I take in her small boobs and decently sized ass as I take off her lacy green dress. We kiss and then the make out session commences, and let's just say she's a really good kisser! We face each other and then rub the others clits at the same time as we moan and insert fingers, we kiss more. I curl my finger a bit once inside so I make sure to hit her g-spot, I know I do when she gasps. Then I take the lead, I want to taste her, and I do. I lick around her sensory area and make her moan and throw her head back as she cream pies in my mouth easily. Then it's my turn and she knows it, she fingers me roughly and chokes me with her free hand making me gag and moan at once. Then when she sucks on my coochie, I rub as she licks and she takes my hand and replaces it with her own. I moan as she circles her tongue around my clit and inserts another finger in at the same time, I cum in her face, embarrassed I apologize but she cuts me off by kissing me.

We get dressed and clean ourselves up and walk back into Red Lobster, ordering our food then eating as if nothing even happened. Then we leave in the same minivan that we arrived in and came in. The same minivan that belongs to Vivi's mother.