5. Just Different

A/N: Hey readers! Just a heads up, this story is still going to be steamy, however, in this specific story there are dark and depressive thoughts, words, and imagery. I understand that this story in particular may be uncomfortable for some people to read. That is completely understandable however I will not remove it from this series of short stories because I think it is a good story that many people who are struggling with mental illnesses will understand. I think it is very important to shed light into the world that isn't so bright which affects many of us, and it is very important to me to let all of my readers know that you are loved and beautiful; if you ever need anything (even just to vent) or want a story you can always message me! Enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters: Emerson (F.) & Noah (M.)

(Written from Emerson's POV)

"All right everyone," is how the group therapy starts today. I was admitted into 'Safe Haven' a couple of weeks ago, after my attempt of ending it all by slicing my wrists in the bathtub, evidently it didn't work. "how are you all doing today?" Jayme asks, we sit in the chair circle, almost like a AA meeting, and go one by one saying our names, issues, and of course, 'how we are doing today'.

"Hey, I'm Henry, severe OCD, I'm doing great" Henry says first.

"Hi, Sarah, bipolar, doing fine" Sarah goes next.

"Conrad, depression, shitty" Conrad says, we all laugh, no one really says how they really feel but Conrad, he just doesn't care.

Now it's my turn, "Hey, I'm Emerson, Em, depression and anxiety, I know a double whammy better watch out for this wack-o, I'm doing better than I was a few weeks ago".

"Emerson what did we talk about, you're not crazy just different. However, it's great that you're doing good Em," Jayme says, "Noah, would you like to go"

"Yeah uhh sure, Noah, mild schizophrenia, the voices seem to be fine" he smiles, once again we all laugh.

"Okay, great everyone you can all head into the rec room and play some board games, read, or whatever else you'd like to do." Jayme dismisses us.

I walk into the rec room, it's on the first floor, in the room right next to where we have our circle chair meetings. I sit on a chair next to a window grab a book, To Kill a Mockingbird, and sit while the sun shines on my face. "You know he didn't do it right?" A voice behind me asks curiously. I turn around to see Noah's brown eyes, that look quite beautiful in the sun's light. 

"I'm sorry" I ask confused.

"Umm Tom, the man that Atticus is defending, he didn't rape the girl" he says

"Oh yeah, I know" I say back with a smile, Noah smiles back, he's handsome and has a nice smile, it's gentle. He's a year older than me, a 17 to my 16. He's in the room across the hall from Sarah and mine, he shares with Henry. He sits in the chair next to mine and picks up a book for himself, The Hunger Games, "You know she volunteers for her sister and wins it all with the boy selected from her district" I say.

"Aw man! You spoiled it, I can't believe this!" He says laughing, "No, I knew." His laugh is actually really cute it makes me blush. "You're really pretty" He says looking at me now, "I've thought so since you'd arrived."

"Thank you" I say, now my cheeks feel hot. He puts his hand out and I take it, we sit there for a while, hand in hand.

Sarah gets discharged later that day leaving me alone in the room at night, I hear a knock on my door, I walk over and open it. It's Noah, I look around before pulling him into my room, we have a curfew and a policy stating that no two people of the opposite sex should be in a room unsupervised, "What are you doing here?" I ask.

He kisses me, and of course I kiss him back, "I wanted to spend the night with you" he says when we pull apart.

"Are you crazy" I ask.

He laughs, "well yes" he responds.

"Oh my- I didn't mean--"

"I know Em" he smiles at me and we kiss some more.

"If we get caught, it's over were both screwed" I start

"Then lets not get caught" He says, still with his gorgeous smile.

"Okay" I finally agree and we kiss some more, he lays me gently onto the bed and kisses my neck softly. He starts slowly taking my shirt off, exposing all of the scars that I had slit across my chest, he stops and stares for a moment, then he looks at me, "You are so beautiful" he says now taking off his own shirt and continues to kiss me, making his way down my torso to my pants that he casually takes off, now I'm breathing heavy, he kisses the scars on my thighs and pulls down my underwear, nothing fancy, just boy shorts. He kisses my lips one more time then slips a finger into my pussy, then two as he slowly pulls them out just to push them back in, I let out mini moans trying to remain quiet. I kiss his neck as he slowly takes his pants off, then they lay on the floor next to my clothes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask him. 

He looks at me "I'm positive, are you"

"Yes" I say and flip off the light switch.

He flicks it back on "I want to see you" he says, his beautiful brown eyes meaningful.

"Okay" I say and continue to kiss him. his hands move across my body as if they were meant to be there, when he takes out his dick he looks at me, to make sure I really am okay with this, I nod and he inserts it deep into me, I gasp and he covers my mouth with his hand and smiles, "shhh" he says. He gently thrusts in and out slowly going faster and harder as he kisses me passionately. My whole body gets hot and I tremble as the orgasm washes over me, then he empties his load deep into me, as he moans lightly in my ear as he pulls out. We lay next to each other and I fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me. 

When I wake up in the morning he's gone, I worry that I'd dreamed it all then there is a knock on my door, It's Noah, "Hey question, something happened last night right?" He asks almost worried. I finally understand that he's worried it was all a delusion. 

I kiss him, "yes, it happened, and it was great," I say.

He grabs my wrists and kisses the medical bandages on each of them, "I was so worried I thought it all up in my sick mind" he says.

"Hey, it's okay, and you're not sick, you're just different" I say trying my best Jayme impersonation, he laughs and we kiss again. He grabs my hand and we go downstairs for breakfast.

~The End~