Ride

Viewer Discretion Advised
(My first 3 person pov book do bare with me)

Take off those heels, lay on my bed, whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair

Amber and Justin have been dating for about a year and it was their 1st anniversary. They decided instead of being all cheesy and going out on a date, to go to the club and hang with friends since they've been away from them for so long because of college.

The club was popping. Fredo and Hailey were over there dancing while Za and his girl were having a couple drinks. Ride by SoMo came "Oh Justin lets go dance." she spoke while she pulled Justin to the dance floor and started to grind on him. Justin pressed his body against hers letting her know he was a little hard. Amber smirked to her self and continued her naughty movements. Justin turned her around and whispered lowly in her ear, "Lets take this to the hotel."

Poison in our veins, but we don't even care, candles drippin' on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare, everyone wonders where we've run off to, my body on your body baby, stickin' likes some glue, naughty lets get naughty, girl it's only one or two, fever fucking running, feel the heat between us too.

Justin and Amber arrived at their hotel. When they made it into an elevator, Amber wasted no time to start kissing Justin. Smirking in the kiss Justin licked Amber's bottom lip wanting entrance. They heard a beep meaning the next floor but they paid no attention considering it wasn't their floor. Amber accepted Justin request for entrance allowing Justin's tongue to explore her mouth. He then pulled away trailing kisses down her neck. Finding her weak spot he insisted on sucking and licking making her moan in absolute pleasure. They heard another beep and the elevator door opened at the 5th floor. Justin picked up Amber carrying her down to their room. He opened the door and laid her on the bed softly.

I'm gon ride I'm gon ride I'm gon ride on you baby on you baby all night I'm gon take care of your body, on you lady all night all night I'm gon take care of your body, I'll be gentle don't you scream. It's getting harder make it softer feel your chest on top of me

He laid ontop of her gently sliding her dress over her head. She reached for the bottom of his shirt but he grabbed her hand and laid it down. "Tonight I wanna take it slow.. You know make love to you.." The way those words flowed out of his mouth perfectly made Amber melt she couldn't even speak. She just nodded her head in reply. He smiled while kissing her. Unhooking her bra and slinging it across the room he glided his fingers across her nipples making her shudder under his sweet touch. He grabbed her left nipple squeezing and pinching it while giving the right attention with his mouth flicking his tongue back and forth. He soon switched giving the other nipple a little attention making his girl moan in pleasure. He trailed kisses down her belly down to her panty line.

I'm gon ride I'm gon ride I'm gon ride I'm I'm gone ride, on you baby on you lady, all night all night I'm gone make you feel that love and gettin weak all in your knees, kiss your body from the tip top all the way down to your feet

He then pulled down her lace thong with his teeth. Throwing those across the room as well. He kissed the insides of her thighs getting her ready for the work he was about to do with his tongue. Her eyes were shut right and she was breathing heavily waiting for the man of her dreams to get to work on her throbbing area. He outlined her pusssy lips with his tongue before licking the insides going in to work his magic. She grabbed the sheets as the pleasure rushed through her body at an intense. He looked at her and whispered "You know your mine right?" She replied breathlessly with a yes. Justin went back to work making sure he was pleasuring his woman. Making sure she KNEW she was his he spelled her name inside her with his tongue starting with a capital 'J' with every letter Amber could feel herself getting tighter. She grabbed onto his luscious little quiff as she was at her peak. The letter 'N' was atlast the last letter but to take her over the edge he took his sweet time sucking on her clit.

And We can go slow we can go slow, woah oh oh woah oh, laying on your back, like you right there, don't have to say it twice, love,there's nothing here to fear, takin it back to where it's clear, Rollin on and I sounds of love are in the air

Pulling off his shirt, pants, and boxers he got Amber ready for the main course. He slid slowly into her slowly. Them both moaning simultaneously. He thrusted into her at a good pace, her scratching on his back as he grinded into her getting deeper with each thrust. He picked up some speed, not by a lot considering the fact he was close to his high. Them both breathing heavy "I'm close" she said "Me too, wait" he replied huskily. Going slower trying to catch up with her high. Feeling her getting tighter and him about to release he did one last thrust making them release together (😘)

{Didn't feel like writing the lyrics}

Amber Got ontop of Justin kissing him letting him know she's about to take control. She slid slowly down on his manhood. Making him grab her hips. But she didn't want that. She grabbed his hands intertwining their fingers together. She moved her hips in a tight circular motion making him bite his bottom lip holding back a groan. She bounced, swerved, and did other things making him hit his peak. Groaning her name. She smiled in satisfaction falling onto him. He pulled her close to his body and warped his arms around his woman. Kissing her forehead.

I'm gon ride I'm gon ride I'm gon ride on you baby on you all night I'm gon take care of your body, on you lady all night all night I'm gon take care of your body, I'll be gentle don't you scream. It's getting harder make it softer feel your chest on top of me. I'm gon ride I'm gon ride I'm gon ride I'm I'm gone ride, on you baby on you lady, all night all night I'm gone make you feel that love and gettin weak all in your knees, kiss your body from the tip top all the way down to your feet

இஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇஇ