Always be here for you𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 Mari x Sad Reader

Today wasn't the best day you usually had a hard time at home. You always felt depressed and gloomy although your friends have always brightened things up though. But this time you felt horrible you didn't even want to be alive anymore you isolated yourself In your room for hours and cried.

Suddenly I heard a knock at your bedroom door! You rubbed your eyes and slowly opened the door "You're friend Mari is here Y/N" Your mom spoke softly. You see Mari appear behind her "Oh Hey Mari.." I say calmly "yeah hey Y/N" Mari looked around your room. "Need anything?"I awkwardly ask her "No.. I want to talk to you." She sat on your bed looking down on the floor"Yeah of course! "You fake smile "no Y/N it's about you.." she says sadly "Oh um.. yeah!

"Are you alright? You seem so gloomy and none of us have heard from you"
She asks very concerned
"No, I haven't been feeling the happiest.." I reply
"Do you mind talking about it?.." The black haired girl asks
"It's just that I feel so lonely and depressed, I always get these waves of sadness and I can't get rid of it" I rambled
"I'm so sick and t-tired of feel-feeling h-horrible all the time!" It took a while for me to realize the tears streaming down my face
"I- I just do-don't w-want t-t-to be alone any- more" I whispered shout

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me tightly giving me a warm feeling..

"Just so you know Y/N I will always be here for you!,You are letting thoughts sink down into your mind and it's creating something not good. Whenever that happens distract yourself with something else. Letting bad thoughts take over will take over your body and make a not so good effect."

You sob into Mari's arms "Ma-Mari you are a g-good friend"
"We will love you Y/n and we'll make sure nothing brings you down, Please talk to me next time though" She smiles while patting my head

"Thank-you Mari!"