~Caged in your Arms~

*UNEDITED*

*Next Morning*
[MATURE CONTENT 14+ maybe😂]

Anirudh opened his eyes first and saw the most beautiful view and smiled he moved away from her only to took proper look of her beauty his desires to make her his increased whenever he saw her he touched her bare waist sensualy as she was wearing a thin cotton saree bondita wiggled little he chuckled and again hugged her as tightly as he could.

"I'll make you mine soon baby"Ani thought

"Umm hato na"bon mummered in sleep and tried to remove his grip from her waist but Anirudh being Anirudh he pulled her closer to him her hairs fell on his face and she was now above him her one hand was on his chest and other has clenched his hair bondita opened her eyes slowly but soon got lost in those dark black orbs which have different sparkle in them she can sense him getting hard there and tried to move.

But Anirudh hold her waist with his one hand and pulled her closer by her neck and seal his lips with hers he was kissing her very hard but bondita is not responding he didn't stop in few minutes their position was changed while kissing now Anirudh is hovering above her putting his weight on his elbows bondita also stared to kiss him now their lips were moving in rhythm this kiss is the passionate one they didn't wanted to a part but need of oxygen make them do it.

Anirudh broke the kiss and joined his forehead with hers they were breathing heavily"i-i love you b-bondita"Anirudh whispered near her lips.

"I love you too A-Anirudh"bondita replied and again capture his lips.

"Nooooooo"bondita wake up with a jerk she was sweating and breathing heavily she checked herself and realised that she slept in Anirudh's room last night after the conversation with maahi

"Ooh god yeh kaisa sapna tha, bondita control"bon thought

Bondita get up from floor and checked whole house but didn't find maahi and Anirudh then she can called maahi

"Hello Anirudh here"

"Hi Anirudh main bondita"

"Ooh yes,how are you"

"Wo mujhe puchna tha ki tum aur Maahi kab Gaye aur mujhe uthaya kyu naahi"

"Actually maahi ko college ke liye late ho raha tha aur tum so Rahi thi to hum aa gye"

"Ooh okay bye aur haan aaj maahi ki dance class nhi h usse bta dena"

"Okay bye..... take care"

Bondita cut the phone and went to do her household chores.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Sorry for late and short update

This is unedited chapter so if you find any mistake then let me know.

Vote and comment

-Bye-