69

Love is the most twisted curse of all
                                                - gojo satoru
-----------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to stop at an inn for the night , sakura also woke up a few hours after the fight "I'll check us in" one of the lady dealers says while she walked towards the reseption area "sure thing" kakashi nods at her and comes back to us "why don't you guys enjoy the hot tub?" He says with a closed eye smile "THERE IS A HOT TUB?" a loud Naruto was heard throughout the whole hall which caused everyone to chuckle "aren't you gonna join us sensei? Naruto adds soon after the loud sentence "yeah sensei you should be sore too!" Sakura chimes in as well and finally kakashi chuckles and mutters out a "fine.."

I smiled at the small interaction going on, on the opposite side from where i was standing i saw sasuke walking towards me "y/n-san you must be sore too you should relax as well" he said in his cool emo voice even tho there was a hint of concern and softness in there and of course I can't reject my little brother can I? I smiled at him and ruffled his hair, with a nod he walked back to the boys changing room

I slowly started to walk to the girls changing room and started changing thankfully there wasn't anyone else with me, i took a towel much bigger than what i needed and it covered most of my curves and scars and that's what i wanted even though I hated to admit it, i have always been a bit ashamed of my body although it never occurred to me why it's just something that developed over time.

Walking in where the hot tub is i suddenly see.....it's a conjoined one......and there is a really hot kakashi leaning against a rock showing his muscular arms and chest 'damn' I thought taking in the sight served to me like desert on a platter.

*Y/N YOU'VE BEEN STANDING THERE FOR TOO LONG*' sakuna literally screamed in my head trying to get me out of my thoughts 'ah shit sorry' i muttered an apology to him, poor sakuna, the things he has to see sometimes must be painful.

I sat a little far away from everyone since I don't want to get close to anyone

Sasuke's eyes were closed and kakashi well he took a few glances at me once  every minute but of course my dumbass didn't notice but sasuke's closed eyes sure did

Seeing Everyone getting relaxed after one hell of a trip was a good feeling even though i didn't want to think much about the small injuries i got here and there and that the water was making them itch a little but i couldn't get out yet everyone had just gotten in and me getting out first would be really rude but Soon enough the boys started getting up and leaving and now it was just me and sakura

As i was enjoying my last moments of peace and quite i suddenly heard sakura mumble something under her breath "bitch" "hmm what did you say?" I asked her now opening my eyes to look at her "I said bitch" she said with her eyes shooting a death glare "and for what did you call me that" i asked her slightly controlling myself from chuckling at her childish behaviour "YOU STOLE MY SASUKE YOU BITCH" she screamed at me without warning and that shocked me a bit , to be honest i kind of had a hint she didn't like me that much i didn't expect this was the reason. She was now holding her towel while screaming some things that i didn't care for but the constant shout got to me and it took the best of me so i couldn't control my next words "shut up" i said annoyed by the reason and also her overly childish behaviour.

*this girl might die in battle dude* 'i had a thought too for someone who just cares for a boy she isn't fit for the shinobi world' *mhmm* "YOU STEAL EVERYTHING FROM ME UGH I HATE YOU" she yelled again,
'Everything?' what the hell does she mean? I just met her not even a week ago!

I've had it this girl has no clue what true pain and suffering feels like "so your world revolves around a boy who doesn't even care about you? Please trust me when I say you haven't even experienced half of what this world has to offer and you're yelling at me just because sasuke talks to me,  do you have any idea what you're truly on about? You're saying i 'stole' a boy from you when he's more than half my age. I genuinely want to know if you're okay and if you are in your right mind because I am a hundred percent sure anyone can tell from miles away that he's like my brother so please grow up" i said as I closed my eyes again trying to relax "you bitch" she hissed before getting up and walking towards the changing rooms.

After about 20 minutes i decided to get back. I got up and walked towards the changing rooms only to find all my clothes.....tore up "that kid" i sighed under my breath, thanks to her,  now i had no choice but to get to sasuke's room in a towel and ask for clothes.

*Knock Knock*

He lazily opened the door as his eyes widened at the sight "what are y-you doing here?" He asked looking away from me "do you by any chance have clothes I could borrow" i said embarrassed "s-sure I have an oversized
t-shirt and shorts if you'd like I can bring them" he said i ruffled his hair and told him to get it.

After putting them on i went to the reception desk "hey I'm y/n uchiha I believe you know where my room is?" I asked the lady who was sitting in the front "second floor room 69" (you see what I did there 😏?) She said bluntly and rudely even but i didn't mind, I just took my keys and started to walk towards my room '69 69 69' the number rolled in my head again and again as i tried to find the room "there!" I mumbled slightly while putting the keys in a lock

As I opened the door my eyes widened with shock "k-kakashi?" I suddenly felt a rush of heat to my cheeks
"y/n?" He asked with the same energy

author's note~
HOLLAAA AMIGOS lol i told I'll update Luvs and ofc i keep my word haha also the next chapter will be completely changed so get ready for that! ALSO today is my birthday;)
~you all need holy water
T