Information

Alpha - Alpha is a high ranking , they are capable of leading a pack, They are larger and stronger than betas and omegas, The female Alphas have a small chance of getting pregnant and the males don't. They go through a thing that's call rut. A rut is the some thing that an omega experience like heat, but instead of submitting, they feel the need to dominate. If they don't have a partner, during there rut they usually lock them selfs in a room until there rut is over. However an alphas rut is more dangerous than usual. They are able to breed with omegas.

———-

 Beta - Betas is a followed up rank, behind alphas, Betas are stronger than omegas and don't have heat nor rut like omegas and alphas. Female betas can get pregnant but not male betas, Male betas cannot breed with an omega but they are able to breed with other betas.

———-

Omega - Omega is a low ranking out of all the other ranking, Some see Omegas as pup bearers, They aren't so strong and they are even smaller than an alpha and probably betas as well. Female Omegas and Male omegas can be able to get pregnant and have a thing that's call heat, Heat is where omegas are fertile and ready to mate or hide away until there heat is over. If they have a alpha mate, they will never leave there side unless they need to get their omega food and water. Normally, they have sex and then rest. Omegas can nest around three or four years old. They start of with a small nest made just about anywhere, their bed, the floor, the couch anywhere they feel settling. They usually do nests durning their heat.

——-

Warning this may contain                                                                                                                                                   (I think)

-Smut  (Probably but l will warn you)

-Kidnapped 

-Rape 

-Abuse

-Swearing             

And etc.

Characters that will be in the story:                                                                                                                               (For now)

George | Omega | 25 years old | Scent: A rich chocolate, with a hint of berries, rainforest and honey

Dream (clay) | Elite Alpha | 22 years old | Scent: A dark fresh mint , with a hint of tropical mango and almonds 

Sapnap | Beta | 21 years old | Scent: A Smokey burnt fire , with a hint of toasted mushrooms and crackers 

Karl | Beta | 23 years old | Scent: A Cherry, with a hint of grape and strawberry 

Tina | Beta | 23 years old | Scent: A lavender, with a hint of hazel nuts and light chocolate 

Schatt | Elite Alpha | 22 year old | Scent: A black coffee, with a hint of cinnamon with almonds 

Skeppy | Alpha | 22 years old | Scent: A berry scent, with a hint of passion fruit and fresh blue berries 

Bad | Omega | 27 years old | Scent: A sweet mushrooms scent, with a hint of honey and fresh roses

|Tell me if there any mistakes|

Word count 442