-7-} Sold

Tw|Swearing 

Ships:

Karlnap & Dreamnotfound 

———

7 years ago..

"H-hey mum.." I stuttered 

"Hello honey" 

"I-I feel weird.." 

"...Can you describe how it feels"

I-I feel hot and sweaty, and a slight pain..

"... ....Come With me Georgie"

George follow her mother in the kitchen and bought out a pill, "Honey l want you to swallow this..", as her mother gave him a small pill. George swallowed the pill and then felt relieved, then George's mother responded "Honey I want you to take this container and keep it in your room.. and keep it hidden from your father.." "Ok but.." George stuttered. "George if he finds out, than it would become a really big problem.." "Ok mama"......

....

———

Now..

Schatt slightly chuckled "Are you ready omega..". George stay their quietly and started trembling. Schatt gaze at the omega "I guess this is goodbye... have fun with your other mate!" Schatt chuckled as he walked into the stage with a huge grin appearing on his face.

 "Basically I all know why your here for.." Schatt said. Schatt made a signal with his hand telling them to bring George. "Here we have is a cute, sexy male omega with a light brown silky smooth brunette hair and has two different coloured eyes one brown the other is blue." 

Schatt took of the blindfolded off including the gag off of Georges face. Showing George's beautiful glowing eyes which was covered with tears. George was speechless to see the crowd of people right infront of him, the half of the crowd where full of alphas, George searched through the crowd seeing some alphas smirking, others lick there lips or drooling. He was able to tell from the strong scents that where filling up his nose to the brim. George was whimpering, terrified, shivering and had goosebumps. Schatt continued. "He is also which is famous YouTuber and streamer. He has a soft cute British accent and has an amazing scent with a rich sweet chocolate and with a hint of sweet berries and river." George kept scamming the crowd until his eyes caught a brim of a it was 6 feet tall man with a white mask which a creepy smile attached to the mask he was wearing a suit and was sitting down and glancing over George in the crowd, George got a slight shiver running down his spine. George him a "A Fucken Creep"

"And He is currently in heat over these past coupled days. Now let's started of with one million dollars." Schatt replied

"One million!" An alpha quickly said

"Two Million" Somebody shouted in the front 

"Four Million" A Random dude remarked 

"Five million" A voice yelled on the right side.

"Five million!" Schatt started to grin as he was pointing to a random alpha in the back of the crowd.

"Nine million" Another alpha replied 

"OH NINE MILLION It's is sold to.." Schatt went on

"Twenty Million"..  A tall man yelled.

"TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS and it is sold now to 301" Schatt remarked with large grin on his face.

The whole crowd was speechless and started think that he is crazy including George. George looked up seeing that it was the man from before with the same fucken Creepy Smile which made George panic "SHIT." George jaw was open. Like he saw a ghost, he started to shivered and was speechless to say anything. "FUCK" George began to curse to himself, He started to slightly sob as he was taken out of the stage.

———

Short George POV

Somebody replaced the blindfold back on my eyes. "MHMm"George mumbled. "Shut up you slut" Someone said "Yeah you whore" Another voice replied. George just kept quiet.

———

Schatt chuckled as he met the man who was wearing a mask. "In Cash or card?" Schatt grinned. The man didn't replied and grab a bag full of cash of millions and millions of dollars. Schatt was Speechless and took the bag of cash with a grin. "Boys bring the omega in!" Ant and Purpled brought the omega who was blindfolded and had a gag in his mouth. The man grab the omega and lefted without a word. Schatt counted the money that was in the bag.

———

George POV

I felt like somebody was grabbing me behind my arms and sniffed my nose and it was a minty fresh scent coming from the person who was grabbing me... it was him. I started to freak out and shiver and whimper as he was still grabbing me. Then l felt a hand touch my hair I flinched as somebody touch my hair I started to shiver guessing that he was trying to calm me down. A few second later he took his hand of my head and was talking to someone on the phone...

———

Dream POV

I grab the omega and brought him into the van in the back seat. The Poor Omega started to freak out, he kept moving, shaking and even hear soft whimpers from the omega. I softly placed my hand on the omegas hair and it felt like I was touching a soft smooth cloud, The omega tensed as I pay his head and was shivering a lot. I was trying to calm him down then my pocket started vibrating, I took out my phone and saw Sapnap calling then I answered the call.

———

"Hello?"

"DREAM WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? And why didn't you pick up the phone?" Sapnap yelled

"Sapnap I'm coming now just relax I'm in one of those markets" Dream replied 

"Ok then Hurry and come back idiot, You've got lots of paper work you should be doing." Sapnap said

Dream huffed "Yeah.. yeah whatever, lm on my way."

"Good see you soon." Sapnap remarked 

"Yeah see y-" Dream said a he was cut of.

"Sappy what are you doing?" Karl Teased

Dream replied "Is that Karl?"

"I- uh" sapnap stuttered 

"Oh hey dream" Karl answered 

"Hey karl" Dream said

Sapnap quietly said "Karl don't embarrass me in front of dream"

"What?" Dream said confusedly 

"I- I uhh bye Dream." Sapnap stuttered embarrassedly

End call

Dream slighted "loverbirds" as he turned and saw the omega.

———

Dream looked at the omega who was probably passed out. Although he look so beautiful, gorgeous and stunning making Dream wanting to squish his cute and soft rubbered cheeks ,he close the door and hoped in into his vehicle and started the engines than he drove off. He drove through the forest and into tunnels it took around 30 mins to get to his destination. 

———

End of "Sold" Part 7

(Words 1058)