-2-}Kidnapped

Tw|Swearing

———

George POV

*Cough* *Cough* I groan in cold.

I woke up on a mattress in a small medium room with filthy walls and which a nasty black mouldy floor. My eyes was still processing on where l was. That's when l released I was kidnapped....by an alpha... My body was sweating, hurting and hot, oh no my heat....... 

———

"Sir! the omega is awake" 

"Perfect" the alpha exclaimed 

———

George POV

The door creaked open... and then the same scent from the alley way, an alpha came in..with a large grin on his face, he has a messy brown dark hair and brown eyes and wore a dark blue pants with a dark green jacket. I started to back away for the alpha and stopped in a corner slightly shivering in fear and in pain due to my heat.

"How did you sleep beautiful" the alpha said in the a deep tone.

"Why are you backing away from me omega" He said

"Are you frighten?"He continued 

"n-no" l replied in fear

"Liar" he yelled "I can smell all the fear around you" he answered as he came closer

I jump in terror when he yelled at me which made me shiver even more.

"I know your in heat don't think l don't know l can smell your sweet scent from a mile away" The alpha smirked 

"...... W-what do y-you want from m-me" I responded with a shaking voice.

"Hmm that's a great question, what do l want from you hmm" he thought 

Then a slight grin popped up in his stupid face 

"you will be a good price in the black market" he smiled then left

My heart dropped ... me sold... in the black market?!?!!??

No no this can't be true.. this has to be a dream right??

I kept panicking and freaking out...

I wish l was never a FUCKEN OMEGA and this would of never happened.. I cried 

I lied there on the mattress tears were falling down my face, I was in pain, scared.., Hopeless.. and weak my life felt like hell. I lied their and soon enough l feel into a deep sleep.

———

"Jack and skeppy can you keep an eye on the omega, l don't want this hair ball to escape this facility " the alpha said

"Yes Schlatt" they both replied 

"Good" Schlatt went on

———

A few hours when by and George began to feel hungry but he was too scared to go near the alpha.

Around a few minutes later a short male beta walked in with a cup of noddles and a cup of water, he was wearing a dark blue sweater with white thin lines on the side of his arm he was wearing a normal black pants and he also had a large scar in his left cheek, it started from his forehead and ended all the way in to his lip, he looked miserable and stressed..

———

George POV

"hey omega get up" he said in a harsh tone voice.

"Here's you meal today" the beta growled 

He gave me the meal and left 

He shut the door loudly which made me jump.

I was still frightened about how the alpha how he was going to sell me, then I started to heat up and sweat my.. my heat..., l tried to calm down and tried to eat the noddles. Once when l finished l put the noddle and the cup beside my mattress and simply slept in the cold breeze.

———

That is the end of this chapter 

l hope you enjoyed and stay safe!