Deeper

"What's wrong?" Michael asked while trying to read my facial expression. I reached to grab his penis and he bit his lip.
"Your so big Michael." I said looking up at him. He smiled
"I won't hurt you." He said laying me back gently. He slid in between my legs causing my heart to skip a beat. He slid the top in and looked at me for confirmation to put in the rest. I nodded my head and he slid the rest in.
"Mmmmmm." I moaned out. It's been so long since someone has been inside me like this. He continued to thrust in and out of me.
"You feel so good..... So wet." He moaned out. I then gripped his lower back to follow his rhythm. "Can I got deeper?" He asked.
"Mmm.... Aren't you already deep enough babe...." I struggled to say that by how much I was moaning.
"You don't know how deep I can get." He whispered in my ear. God.... Why did he say that so sexy... He then lifted up my legs to prop them up on his shoulders.
"Oh shit..." I moaned. He then pushed himself inside me even more. It caused me to jump alittle... He began to thrust again, and again, and again. I wrapped my hands around my thighs for more support. "Babyyyyyyy...... Oh my........... Fuck!" I yelled out while biting my lip..
"You want something to bite on?" He asked while still stroking. He placed two of his fingers in my mouth. "Bite." He demanded and I did just that. Damn... Michael is such a freak in bed. I bit and sucked on both of his fingers.. He was mesmerized while thrusting inside and watching what I was doing to his fingers. I figured I should bring my freaky side out alittle more and show him what else I could do.. Just to surprise him.
"I think I want something else in my mouth." I said while pushing him down on the bed and putting his dick in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip several times until I felt him quiver. "You like that?" I asked him in a naughty voice.
"Yessssss." He moaned. I smiled at the fact that I'm making him feel so good.

"Wanna see how deep I can go?"

I whispered while slowly entering his entire dick down my throat.