The Shower

I woke up to the birds chirping loudly outside.. I hope everything that happened was not a dream, because it was beyond beautiful..
I looked over to see if Michael is still asleep. He is.. He's lightly snoring it's so cute. I quietly get out of bed because I don't want to wake him. I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I run the water, on hot of course and I walk into the other room to get my clothes. I looked over at the bed and Michael was gone. I walk back in the bathroom and shut the door. I turn to look at the shower and I move the shower curtain over and look who I see standing in there naked.
"Thank you for running this water for me babe." Michael said in the most innocent tone. I chuckled
"Um... I ran it for me but.... No problem." I closed the shower curtain and he reached his arm out to grab me. "It would be better if you were in here with me." He said while biting his lip. God.. Why did he bite his lip? He turns me on too much to say no. I lifted up my shirt and stepped inside. "So beautiful." He murmured while I was walking inside. I blushed. I looked up at him watching the water slowly pour on top of his hair, then slowly pouring on to his shoulders. Completed admiring his beauty. "Michael you are the most beautiful man I've ever met.. Everything about you is .... Beautiful." He smiled and put his head down. "I'm serious." I said smiling at him. "I've literally never thought I-" he cut me off in a kiss.
"Shhh.. Your talking too much." He whispered on my lips before kissing them again. I wrapped my arms around his neck falling into a deep kiss. He slid his hands slowly down my waist then around my butt. "I want to make love to you." He whispered .. "Again, and again, and again, and again and-" I shut him up by placing my hand on his aroused dick. "Shhh.. Now your talking too much." I mimicked, he smiled but in a more naughty way this time.
"You don't know what you just started." He said before lifting me up.