Chapter 2

Here's chapter 2 I hope you enjoy and ofc as I start this chapter my friend gave me a gay heart sticker UvU enjoyyyy

Nick POV
Because I seemed nicer? Am I that nice? God I'm so stupid- "Nick you okay? You zoned out on me" Clay chuckled "I-uh yeah I'm okay" I answered, "So what do you want to do?" Clay asked "Um I don't know it's your castle-" I told him and he chuckled "OH I have an idea come" He sparked and grabbed my hand leading me into a huge garden it was full of Orchids, Calendulas, Roses, Lily of the valley and my personal favorite the Camella's and they were everywhere, I was in awe like he already knew I loved flowers, he turned to face me "You like it?" He asked "No I don't like it-....I LOVE IT" I screamed an answer letting go of his hand and jump into a bear hug he chuckled at me and he hugged back, I felt butterfly's in my stomach I melted into his touch, soon the hug ended and he grabbed my hand again and led outside to a tree which was a cherry blossom it was so pretty it was like nothing at my kingdom, we sat down under the tree and now that I see it better lights were hanging from the branches of the tree "This is beautiful" I said and I put my head on his shoulder not caring if it was wrong, I closed my eyes and fell asleep underneath the Cherry Blossom.
Clay POV
Nick laid his head on my shoulder soon after I felt his muscles loosen as if he fell asleep, I looked at him and I was right he did fall asleep but he looked cute with the lighting from the tree and the moonlight, we sat there for a few more minutes until I heard yelling, I laid Nick down and got up to see who was yelling it was coming from a pond in the woods, I walked but stopped when I saw someone or something with a cloak and a crown, they was yelling at something "Hello?" I spoke in a soft manner trying not to startle them "Huh oh fuck I'm dead-" He said and turned around to face me but he looked surprised "Oh I thought you were my Dad cause if he found me out here I would be deadd-" He chuckled and I laughed "Anyways I'm Clay" I told him "Oh I'm George, I'm king Sam's kid-" George said "what were you yelling at? If you don't mind me asking" I asked "Well I brought my pet dragon here and well he's being difficult and climbed in that tree and I can't get him down" He spoke softly, wait a dragon!? "I could help get him down-" I offered "REALLY!?" He shouted "Yeah" I chuckled and went over and started climbing the tree, I got onto a branch big enough to hold under my weight and I saw the little scared dragon I grabbed it trying not to alarm it, it didn't try to hurt me it just curled up in my arms and I jump down sheilding it from the impact "O MY GOD ARE YOU TWO OKAY" George yelled running over to me, I had cut my cheek over on a stick when I jump but I saved his dragon "Here's your dragon-" I groan from the stinging pain in my cheek "Awww thanks Clay" George picked up his baby dragon then he held out his hand to help me up and I grabbed it "We should probably get that cleaned" he pointed at my cheek, I nodded and we started walking back to the tree well I started walking to the tree because I couldn't just leave Nick there "Huh the castle is that way" "I know I just have to grab someone-" I said and slowly picked Nick up bridal style in which he nuzzled into my chest, I turned back to George and we started walking back to the castle "Sooo is that your loverrrr~~~" George seemed interested, I blushed a deep red "N-no he's just a friend" "Sureee next thing you know you two are gonna be married and have a kid or two" "S-shut up" I stuttered with a deep shade of blush on my cheeks and George laughed.

Tada a longer chapter AND now we have the whole dream team UvU
Status: Ongoing
Words:756