Chapter 4

QUACKITY AND KARL TIMEEE
Also I'm going to skip to morning

Nick POV
Clay and I were chilling in the field outside of the kingdom, he was was laying down while I was making flower crowns out of dandelions, Then two guys walked towards us One was short with black hair and the other one was a little taller then the ravenette and had brown hair "Huh oh hello"The brunette said sitting down and the ravenette also sat down next to him "Um hi?" "I'm Karl and this is Quackity"The brunette said smiling "I'm Nick and that's Clay"I said pointing to Clay "As in prince Nick?" "Yeah-" "Told you we shouldn't have come here-" the ravenette said rolling his eyes "Quackity- Sorry about him"Karl said "Oh it's fine!"I gave a reassuring smile.
Πᵀⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖΠ
All of us had flower crowns on, even Quackity though I learned his actual name was Alex but he didn't like going by it and I don't mind of course.
|ᴷᵃʳˡ ᴾᴼⱽ|
"Nick how did you make this I don't even know how to-"I asked the ravenette "I don't know I do it-"he answered and I looked at Quackity he seemed uncomfortable, I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist while Nicks and Clay were talking "Karl, What are you doing!?"He whisper yelled "Am I not aloud to do this? I mean we are dating-"I pouted "Fine- but only because I love you" He muttered leaning into my touch to the point he was laying on me "Awww are you two a couple?" Clay asked Quackity blushed "Yes yes we are" I said "Ship it~" Nick said and I chuckled.

Gotta love Karlity UvU
Also I love my friend, I may be taken but one day into a Roplay we've already started dating
Status: Ongoing
Word:314