chapter 7

Yooo chapter 7!!!
Get ready for smut my guys, girls and non binary palls!
Also I'm trans now so please call me Alastair
How are you guys? Because I'm good!
~~~
Nick POV
I woke up to sun shining in my face great one way to wake up- being blinded I thought to myself and was going to sit up but then I realized Clay was holding me from behind I didn't mind because I was fucking comfy but then it hit me Oh god- we're sleeping together- AGAIN AHHHHH my mind was freaking out, especially because Clay was attractive and I could now see all his freckles, I slowly turned to face him and thank god he didn't wake up but I was just looking close at his facial features,l but then I was cut out of my thoughts when he opened his eyes "Morning Nick-" He said his voice was even hotter- "Morning-" I muttered and he chuckled and he let go of me then proceeded up to sit up and I sat up as well, I shook my head because my mind was going crazy over Clay "Nick you good?" "I- yeah! My mind is just going crazy-" "Over what?" "I- over- you" I muttered "Over me-" He grabbed my jaw and lifted my head to where put faces were inches apart and I was really fucking flustered Fuck fuck is he going to kiss me- my thoughts were cut off by him actually kissing me, I closed my eye and just went along with this kiss Fuck- he's a good kisser- he bit my bottom lip for I suppose entry and I granted it and next thing he slipped his tongue in and he crawled on top of me to get deeper in our kiss, god it was amazing, he soon broke the kiss and I was panting "Your a good fucking kisser-"He said taking his breaths as well "I-" I just didn't know how to speak then at that moment, I was too flustered "Okay Nick are you okay if we can have a little fun?" He asked and looked at me and I nodded I knew but he meant, he wanted to fuck me and since he hot I'm just gonna let him because hell this man is attractive.

Clays POV
Nick seemed to instantly give me a nod of approval so I moved down and took off his pants and played with the hems of his boxer because I needed to know if this was okay so I look up at him and he nodded and I pulled them down, I looked up at him before taking all of his dick in my mouth and he let out a moan Holy shit- that was adorable I started moving up and down and I received more moans from the ravenette, I went a little faster and he intertwined his fingers in my hair, and he was letting out soft and even loud moans it was like music to my ears, I went a little faster and his moans got louder "AHhhH~ C-clay~ I'm clOSe~" He moaned and I went a little faster and he gripped my hair tighter before holding he down all the way as he cummed in my mouth, He let go of my hair and I took my mouth off his dick with a pop and I looked at him "H-holy S-shit-" He said panting and the we heard a knock on the door and he just went under the blanket and fell asleep "Hello?" I opened my door to see Bad, Nick's father "I heard yelling is everything okay?" "Yep he just had a nightmare but it's all solved" I smiled and he nodded and walked away, and I closed my door and walked over to Nick and just spooned him and fell back asleep with him.

Should I do a book based off of Smut roleplays on my Discord Roleplay server?
Status: ongoing
Words:670