Chapter 3

BOOM CHAPTER 3~~~
I was able to make this chapter because I didn't go to school today so enjoy!!

Clay POV
We got to my room and I sat Nick down on my bed "So are you sure he's just a friend?" "Georgie I'm sure I just met him tonight" I said looking at the smaller brunette and he just chuckled and walked out of my room "Wait where are you going?" I said confused "Well I caught a glimpse out your window and I saw my father getting ready to leave, It was nice meeting you Clay" George smiled and walked away, I walked over to my bed and sat down next to the sleeping ravenette, I played with his hair then I heard a nock on my door "Clay dear are you in there?" I heard my mother say from behind the door "Um yeah-" I finished, she opened my door, she walked in with Nick's father "Is Nick in here with you?" He asked in a nice tone "Y-yeah he's asleep-" I answered looking at the sleeping ravenette "Oh okay!! Then he can stay here as that is okay with you guys" Bad said, Mom nodded and so did I because I honestly didn't mind, he nodded and mom lead him out of the castle, and I of course stayed with Nick.

Alrighty I'm done so this was supposed to be out last week but it didn't but I don't trust my family now because my grandmother took my phone and snooped around on it :(
Status: Ongoing
Words:263