Starting Note

This is another Y/n as a mother or mother figure story or Parent Y/n story. I have another Parent Y/n story in Demon slayer of you want to check that out or you came from there.

Name: Y/n Evans

Age: 28 Mentally but 18 physically (At start of chapter in 1985)

Height: 6'2 (Tall Y/n milf? Yes please)

Eyes: Your choice and they have sparkle in them, no you are not related to Albus Dumbledore.

Hair color: Red and with your choice color highlights. You know like Nezuko's hair, But red with Your favourite color highlights.

Eye color: One Green and One your choice. Green is parental and other eye is your color choice.

Patronus: Fox

Wand: 12 inches, Elder wood with Dragon Heartstring.

House: If Y/n would be in a house it would be Slytherin with Hufflepuff loyalty

Relationship: Y/n is the older sister of Petunia and Lily Evans.

Muggle Job: Lawyer

Magical world job: Will be updated later in story.

Animagus form: Phoenix with red feathers and tips being color of your choice, and eyes being green and other your choice.

Creature Inheritance: Demon ( just like Nezuko Kamado from demon slayer) so she stopped aging physically at age of 18.

-Grey creature
-Regeneration
-Ability to grow big and shrink in size
-Strength which increases as she drinks blood. She can resist eating human but barely so she drinks blood instead from blood bags she brought.
-She can eat humans but prefers human food which doesn't help much in her strength.
-She has cloth belts like Daki in design of Red color with Your color choice highlights.
-Sharp nails
-Advanced senses
-Blood explodes into Green fire. She can heal or harm according to her liking. Good use for taking out poisons or harmful potions in body.
-She has her full form, her body gets covered in Lily flowers instead.
-She can also travel large distance with blood pool. When she places a amount of blood on ground she can step in it, disappear underground and appear wherever she likes. It takes a lot of time though.

Look points: Y/n looks exactly like Lily only with some hair tips color and one eye color change. She can easily be mistaken for Lily. She is made like this in order to scare the shit out of everyone :D and prank them.

In this AU Y/n was a normal orphan working lady who was a big Harry Potter fan, she has read books and watched Harry Potter movies. She was not happy with how Harry was treated and all those deaths and wished to change it. Suddenly she woke up in a random house and gained some new memories.

Y/n is the oldest child of the Evans house. She is the oldest sister of Petunia and Lily. She is 1 year older than Petunia and 3 years than Lily.

She was kidnapped at a young age and rescued by a wizard family. She attended Dumstrang instead of Hogwarts. She came into her creature inheritance at age of 18. Turns out Evans family descended from a squib line of an old ancient wizard family namely Kibutsuji.

Since she was kidnapped at young age, Petunia remembers her as a kid and Lily didn't but she knew about her.

No one else knew about Y/n Evans existence, James only knew about Y/n when Lily told him at after their wedding on how Lily would be present on her wedding.

When Y/n woke up as Y/n Evans, she was in a random house somewhere in Britain. She gets her new memories along with her old ones. What will she first do? With the knowledge of Harry Potter World she knows and determined to find out more, she will change the whole story. Read the upcoming chapters to find out!

This story will include one ship with Y/n but I don't know if I actually want to do it. So I am warning you beforehand. Thought I can make side stories of the ship and maybe an ending with that one.

This will include Albus Dumbledore and little Molly Weasley bashing.

Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoy it. Any questions please feel free to ask them.

Love,
Iris and Irhan Knights