Chapter 3

Points to be said noted:-

-Y/n is real life based character so fourth walls don't count unless she looks at readers straight.

-Y/n will NOT ADOPT DRACO (I am sorry) but she will be a PARENTAL FIGURE to him along with Cissy cause Lucius is a shitty ass excuse of a father

-This fic includes Albus Dumbledore bashing and Molly Weasley bashing, Ron and Ginny will be educated as they are just kids.

-Molly bashing is not much since Molly does care for her kids or others, she just thinks that Albus is a great wizard and did everything for the gReAtEr gOoD.

-Arthur Weasley is a good man, he just can't get out of Albus's clutches because he cares for his kids.
Y/n will also be a PARENTAL FIGURE to all Weasley kids.

-This fic has Tom Riddle/Lord Voldemort redemption, he will turn into a good guy soon. Few Death Eaters redemption is also there.

- The ships with Y/n are not decided yet. They will be soon!

Thank you and keep reading
__________________________________________

Location: Malfoy Manor
Time: Noon

"Lucius dear I am getting a bad feeling" -Narcissa

"It will be okay, it will be fine-" -Lucius

"You were so traumatized last time that you are spoiling Draco as a good kid now and you had to get a mind healer. A M-I-N-D H-E-A-L-E-R" -Narcissa

"I know that Cissy you didn't have to spell it out" -Lucius

"Oh really? Cause I thought Lady Evans-Kibutsuji gave you so much trauma you didn't talk much that day when you came back home" -Narcissa

"I- okay true that- OH BLOODY MERLIN" -Lucius and Narcissa both jump at sudden red flames in middle of their waiting room while Draco looked happy. Soon the fire goes away revealing Y/n and Little Harry dressed comfortable and very high class.

"HARRY!!!!" -Draco runs up to Harry and hugs him after Y/n put him down. He also bows and greets Y/n.

"Hello there little Draco, Cissy and Lucy" -Y/n smirks and bows a little and of course kissing Cissy's hand again.

"Draco dear why don't you go with Dobby and play with Harry in your room?" -Narcissa

"Yes mum! Come on Harry I need to show you these amazing toys my father got it for me, after meeting Miss Y/n that day he has got me many gifts and I am..." -Draco rambles to Harry and dragged him outside the meeting room, his voice fading away.

"Well then now that kids are gone...Tell me why exactly am I meeting you Death Eaters drug gang?" -Y/n said in a cold tone and sat at the front while both Malfoys sat a little further from her.

"W-well you see Lady Y/n I did educate about them of what you thought me and they are not believing much of it" -Lucius

"OH it's fine I can just have a talk with them" -Y/n smiles innocently as some Obi belts start to flow out of her back. Narcissa being the nearest saw them and mentally prayed.

"Haha very funny Lady Y/n, anyways, so they want to meet you and whoever is making claims so they should appear" -Lucius gets interrupted as the fireplace lits up and a small amount of people walk out "- right about now"

"This better be good Lucius I- WHY THE BLOODY HELL IS LILY'S POTTER GHOST HERE?!" -Lord Nott screamed scaring others too.

"Speak of the devils" -Y/n smiles. "Greetings my name is Y/n Evans-Kibutsuji" -They gasp at last name.