Chapter 2

Ty very much for 600+ reads :D
Now let's get into this chapter!!
!
P.S. Y/n is so gonna pull a Karen and a Daki on some bitches :)

Also Y/n is so gonna scare people by looking like Lily.

Kids adopted:
1) Harry Potter(Age 5)
2) ??????
3)??????
........
To be continued :)

Also one last thing, whenever Y/n makes references to any real life facts please, don't consider that a fourth wall break As Y/n comes from timeline of 2022 and she knows she's in a fanfiction from the start. There will be many real life mentions.

She's aware the readers are probably viewing her but not the fact where is the camera lol.
_________________________________________

Location: Outside Tom's pub
Time: Day

Harry and Y/n are just outside of Tom's pub, they were about to go in but well...Y/n stopped because she is panicking.

'What the fuck do I do? I look like Lily Potter a lot, they would be screaming their heads off and I might get Aurors called on me' -Y/n

"Mama? Are you okay?" -Harry called his mother from his position in between her hands. He liked being carried by her and all the kisses he gets. He also thinks his Mama's fire is cool and beautiful.

"Ah you see sunshine I am just scared" -Y/n

"Scared? is it because of me? Did I do something wrong?" -Harry said as little tears formed in his eyes.

"Oh no no no, it's not you baby. It's just..I look like your old Mama a lot so I might you know scare people or police might come attack us" -Y/n reassures Harry and kisses his scar.

"But...you fought my bad relatives right?" -Harry

"Yess" -Y/n

"So I believe you would save us!" -Harry hugged Y/n as she hugged back smiling.

"You are right baby" -Y/n

"Also just scare them! You know like a prank!" -Harry said as Y/n's lightbulb lits up.

"Oh yeah I can just....scare them and enjoy all the chaos out of it" -Y/n smirks evilly and walks in pub while Harry smiles. Oh this poor innocent bean.

"Excuse me" -Y/n rings the front bell.

"Hi wel...." -Tom the old man turns around to see Y/n and Harry and freezes, dropping the glass cup he was holding which caught attention of the people in pub.

"Greetings. I am actually new in Britain just a month ago and I have heard about different shops here so would you please kind enough to show me and my son the entrance?" -Y/n smiles softly at them and casts a Reparo on the broken glass but Tom is frozen. Harry watches in awe as the glass fixes itself.

'DEAR MERLIN ITS HARRY POTTER AND L-LILY POTTER'S GHOST!' -Tom thought and proceeded to faint panicking Harry and others.

"Oh my he needs some milk- No not time for memes!" -Y/n slightly slaps herself and turns out to the audience who also froze when seeing them.