A fake not so fake love

Y/N's POV

Zemo led the three of us to his family garage where he kept a large number of cars from all different times and styles, it was quite an impressive collection, to say the least.

"So our first move is grand theft auto?" Sam asked as Zemo turned the lights on in the garage.

"These are mine, collected by family over the generations" Zemo explains as we start looking around through his cars, "I spent years hunting people HYDRA recruited to recreate the serum because once it's out there, someone can create an army of people...like the Avengers," He says stopping at one of the cars taking out a jacket, "I ended the Winter Soldier program once before, I have no intention to leave my work unfinished" He adds taking out a bag and looking back at us, "To do this, we'll have to scale a ladder of lowlifes"

"We'll join a party we've already started," Sam says looking at Zemo.

"First stop is a woman named Selby. Mid-level fence I still have a line on. From there, we climb" Zemo tells us as he starts walking to the exit of the garage, us following behind him.

Zemo then gets changed, now wearing the jacket he had picked up as well as some black trousers and a black shirt. He drives us to the airport where a private plane was waiting for us.

"So all this time you've been rich?" Sam asks as he looks at Bucky and me shaking his head.

"I'm a Baron, Sam. My family was royalty until your friends destroyed my country" Zemo explains.

Outside of the plane's stairs is an older man standing, he is very well dressed and has an aura similar to that of Alfred, Batman's butler. Zemo walks up to him and greets him in Sokovian, I'm able to hear his name, Oeznik.

"Please," He says going up the stairs, once he gets to the top by the door he offers me his hand, "After you," I smile at him taking it as I enter the plane.

I have been in private planes before so I knew it wasn't very different from a public one aside from the fact that it was smaller and fancier. I decided to take a seat on the front seat on the left side, and Zemo took a seat in front of me while Sam and Bucky sat opposite us as the plane took off.

"Do any of you want something to drink?" Oeznik asked us.

"I'll have some champagne, thank you," Zemo said and then turned to the three of us, "Will any of you be having something?" he asked.

"I'm good thank you," Sam said.

"I'm alright," Bucky said.

"Y/n, do you want something?" Zemo asked me.

"Umm, I don't mind anything you have is okay," I tell Zemo.

"Well, there's champagne, water, and some beers if I'm not wrong," Oeznik tells me.

"I'll just have some water then, thank you," I say smiling at him as he leaves.

Oeznik eventually comes back with a glass of champagne and a glass of water, he hands the champagne to Zemo and the water to me as we both thank him.

"Apologies if it's a little warm, the fridge is out" Oeznik explains to us, "But I will see if there's some good food in the galley"

"If it doesn't pass the smell test... give it to those two," Zemo tells Oeznik in Sokovian and then turns to look at me winking.

Oeznik laughs at Zemo's comment, "It's good to have you back sir" He says walking away.

"Do you really not like them?" I ask him in Sokovian chuckling, he raises his eyebrow surprised by the fact I knew Sokovian.