Chapter 3

Angel skipped through the mall looking for the toy store, she was surprised that her mama let her go. Normally, she wasn't allowed to wander off because of what her mama called strangers may take her. Angel promised she wouldn't go with anyone she didn't know and that had satisfied her mama by the smile on her face. As long as her mama was happy, Angel was happy and she had always obeyed everything her mama had told her.

Angel stopped in front of a big building that said Toyland. It was painted in yellow with giant wooden blocks outside the entrance. On the left side there were balloons that were being displayed attached to a teddy bear that looked as though it was pulling a red wagon and a pink poodle sat in the wagon. A giraffe and zebra stood in the corner of the window as if they were waiting on the teddy bear. On the right side of the store in the window was a blond haired doll having a tea party with her friends, reminding Angel of the fairytale story, Alice In Wonderland that her mama would so often read to Angel now and then. Angel smiled at the display and skipped into the toy store, humming one of her favorite songs by The Black Brides or at least that's what she called them.

"Angel, can you please leave your backpack by the service counter?" Charlotte asked. Angel nodded her head, walking over to the check-out counter and handed them her small black Luna backpack as they sat it behind Charlotte's desk. 

"You'll get it back when you leave " said Charlotte. Angel nodded once more and made her way through the store looking at all the toys as she passed by the different aisles. She finally came to the one aisle she was looking for and stood in the middle of it, looking up at the action figures. There was one she had her eyes set on getting to see if her mama would buy for her as she scanned the rest of the shelf. 

"Do you like Batman?" a voice spoke, pulling Angel's eyes from the shelf when her eyes widened; She nodded her head, agreeing. 

"I do too!" the man spoke, looking up and down the aisle wondering where this little girl's mom was. 

"You- you are Andy!" Angel spoke up excitedly. 

"So you can talk eh?" Andy laughed. 

"I know you!" She was excited to see him and be able to talk to someone she recognized. 

"You do?" Andy rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he continued to look around. 

"You are in Black Brides!" Angel shouted, looking up at the famous singer. 

"Shh!" Andy shushed her, pointing his finger to his lips. "Where's your mommy at?" Andy asked, walking down the aisle and peered around looking for anyone that could be this little girl's mom. 

"She's shopping so she let me look at the toys" Angel pointed to the shelf. 

"Let's get you back to your mommy" said Andy as he grabbed two action figures off the shelf and grabbed Angel's hand and made their way to the checkout. "Hey Angel, are you okay?" Charlotte asked as Angel nodded with a big smile on her face.

"You know her" Andy asked.

"Of course, Angel is always coming in here. Sometimes it's with her mom and her moms best friend, or its just with her mom's best friend but mostly Angel comes here on her own when they're out shopping" Charlotte said as Andy tried to look at her name tag. She moved the lanyard out of the way to show her name was Charlotte.

"He was just taking me back to Hailey and mama" Angel looked up at the rockstar with a big smile on her face. Hailey frowned,worry spread across her.

"Angel sweetie. It's not safe for you to be going with strangers"

"But he's not a stranger. He's Andy"

"I promise I have no ill intent, I was just taking her to her mother. Any mother who let's her child run rampant has no clue all the sickos out there and are..." Andy trailed off not wanting to call the little girl's mother stupid in front of her.

"I agree with something but obviously, she trusts Angel to do the right thing" Charlotte snapped, ringing Andy' purchases up and handing them to him in a plastic bag. Angel went around the checkout counter and grabbed her backpack, making their way out of the store.

A/N: Guess who finally had time to write up another chapter? I had another chapter that was going to go up before this one when an idea struck so I spent all day working on this chapter and it'd a bit short but I have more chapters planned  coming soon. Hope you all have a very happy night.
Peace