Chapter 6: Meeting Seojoon

This is a little short, but I really missed this story and wanted to upload something, hope  you enjoy anyway <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk through the busy streets of the city center with Seojoon by your side. He's all dressed up, decided to wear a suit and all. You giggled so much when he came out of the bathroom looking like that.

"This isn't a business meeting, you know that, right?" you chuckle.

Seojoon has a serious look on his face and tries not to show that he's a little embarrassed. You know he is.

"I know that." He says softly and you chuckle again.

"You're excited, aren't you? You want them to like you, huh? I knew you would be nervous!"

"I'm not nervous!" Seojoon says. He denies it, but you see through his tough attitude. You know for a fact that Seojoon has never met anyone famous before, neither has he ever come across Powers with a level higher than 6. There's no way he isn't nervous.

You called Namjoon again a few days ago. He was a little confused, but you told him about your brother and Namjoon was eager to meet him as well. 'They say the more, the merrier~', he'd told you over the phone.

You aren't necessarily nervous today. Rather, you feel thrilled to see the guys again. Not just because of the excitement of joining their rebel group, but also because you like them. Obviously you like them; you're a fan after all. You still have to find a way to deal with this feeling, because if you're going to be in a rebel group with the famous idols, you're going to have to tone down the fangirling that's happening in your head. Thankfully, Seojoon will be there to knock some sense into you.

"Ahh, we're here." You say when you see the BigHit building coming up in front of you. The two of you walk inside and the same lady as before greets you and asks if she can help you.

"We have another appointment with BTS." You say with a polite smile, and soon enough the lady gives the same directions to the meeting room on the sixth floor.

When you step inside the elevator, your mind drifts to the strange man you met there last time. All you really remember was him wearing a burgundy suit and telling you something strange; that he 'knew what you were'. It creeped you out and you are glad that this time there is no sign of him.

"Are you coming?" you hear Seojoon say. You realize that you'd been too deep in thought to notice you were already there.

"Oh, wow, yeah. Must've spaced out." You chuckle.

"Now who's nervous?" Seojoon teases, because he knows you tend to space out when you're nervous.

You huff and nudge him in the side, but you keep a smile on your face as the two of you walk to the meeting room. When you knock on the door, you don't hear Hoseok's familiar voice this time. No, this time someone opens the door for you.

"Oh, hi Y/N! And you must be Seojoon-ssi?" Taehyung asks, standing in the doorway with a friendly smile on his face.

Both you and Seojoon feel like you're going to explode because of the proximity. The immense power coming from Taehyung is overwhelming and you can't help but wonder how no one has found out that he's a level 10 yet.

One of the other members soon notices that you and your brother are starting to create Electric sparks, because they pull Taehyung away from the door, making the boy yelp. They appear in the doorway; it's Jimin! He takes a few steps back to give you and your brother some space and smiles at you.

"Hey." You say with a happy smile.

"Hey, guys!" Jimin exclaims. "Sorry about that, Taehyung often forgets how his powers can trigger others. We're used to it, but you aren't of course."