Peckers

He didn't castrate Fuuto. That was extreme even by his standards. He simply circumcised him.

It had been his recommendation to his mother to help prevent future infections. While largely religious in origin, circumcision was also done for hygienic reasons. And also, since his mother was less than pleased that her second to youngest son had chosen to play about enough to get said infection—as well as mess with his sister, she had been more than happy with Masaomi's suggestion to scare him away from sticking his wiener into places it didn't belong.

Still, the poor boy was very, very sore, and now showed more terrified respect for Masaomi than any of his other older brothers combined.

Ukyo reported that he had gotten Kaname, on Louise's suggestion, to talk to Ema. Masaomi was pleased to see Ema returning to her usual happy, friendly self. He used Wataru as a sort of red herring so he could watch over her without seeming creepy or overly interested. Though even he had to admit that he was pushing it a bit, as Wataru wasn't the cute little ten-year-old he used to be, but a teenager in his own right, to everyone's growing chagrin.

"What do you want to be with more: an athlete, an idol, an actor, or a CEO? I'll become whichever one you want."

The way Wataru jut out his jaw as he said this made Masaomi drop his face into his hands. Now there was someone who had no qualms about age difference.

Ema was struck dumb. What does one say to that? And, like he had mentioned, Wataru wasn't a cute little kid anymore. Neither he nor Ema could wave away his words to childish fantasy anymore.

"Wataru, she's not going to want to be with anyone who makes her that uncomfortable," he said.

Wataru stiffened and whipped out an old fashion, childish grin.

"Then forget what I said, Ema. What do you want to play next?"

Ema looked down at her video game controller as though she had forgotten it, but appeared more than happy to leave the topic.

But as he watched them, crashing cars into the side of the screen and yelling pseudo curses, he found himself surprisingly bitter towards Wataru that he could even say those sorts of things. At his age, now a ripe 34 going on 35, Masaomi would sound like an idiot spouting those words.

He was old. Old and unappealing and a freaking pedophile for his sister.

Coming up with an excuse that he hardly heard to usher Wataru away, he herded the kid back to his room then walked back to his own room up to his eyes in something dark, acidic tasting, and painful. One by one, his other brothers passed through his mind's eye, all in love with the half woman, half girl, each one younger and more vibrant than the last.

Oh yeah. This was why he hadn't looked up. This was why he had tried not to pay too much attention.

Not long after Fuuto stopped the mincing walk of the freshly circumcised (giving the boy painkillers would have frustrated Masaomi's intentions), he was having a day not unlike every other day. A mother about his age with her little boy came to their appointment. There had been a small outbreak of hand, foot, and mouth disease, which gave babies and toddlers blisters on their...well, think of the name.

He had just finished verifying to her that her little boy had this, as it wasn't difficult to diagnose. She had given that wan smile that instantly told him she had more on her plate than the usual.

"It's probably best that he stay home and get a bit of spoiling," Masaomi didn't miss the tensing about her eyes and the drop to her shoulders. "Having blisters on the back of your throat and on your feet doesn't exactly make the happiest of players, and daycares won't accept him like this anyways. He should be noncontagious once the blisters are gone."