Abs and mac n cheese

Bose had a long day between his step father forgetting about a father son meeting, a bunch of emergency calls and most of all his feelings for chapa.

Boses pov:
I had just gotten to the man's nest because I had a father and son meeting but of course my step father didn't show up, why? I have no idea. But I don't really care I had just made some Mac n cheese and who isn't happy when there eating Mac n cheese now all I have to do is wait for it to be done.
~3 minutes and 30 seconds later~
"Ugh finally that felt like forever" bose said
"What did" i turned and there was chapa unfortunately she has been to close and cause me to spill all my Mac n cheese all over my new shirt.

Chapas pov:
I had been walking round the man's nest and saw bose making something so I just went closer to see what he was making and all of a sudden I heard "ugh finally that felt like forever" "what did" I said. I should've thought before I said that cause as soon as I did he turned around then came his Mac n cheese spilling all down his shirt. "Dang it this is a new shirt."he says "I am so sorry I did not mean to..." I quickly said oh dang it chapa you've ruined it "it's fine chapa I'll just take it off" what did he say? what did he mean? He was gonna just take off his shirt?

Before I could finish asking myself that he takes off his shirt and I try my best not to look but I can't help myself and I notice a scar. " What's that from" I say pointing to the scar "Oh it's just a scar from where someone accidentally got me one time during on the field." Really he never us he's gotten hit before. Oh well I guess it looks healed now so it obviously wasn't recent. It might of been a light skinned scrape but I don't know I don't really focus on him.

U know out on the field at least....

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been posting recently I've been really busy and stuff and also sorry this is so short I wasn't really in the mood to write today but I knew I had to give at least something so I hope you like it. I promise I'll make it up to you all soon.