new hair

Bapa and the previous chapters of this story don't exist in this cuz I said so.

Takes place before season 2 episode 1.
_________________

11:30 a.m
Bose was lying in bed, eyes scanning the screen he had in his hand.

Thud

He shot up looking around the room nervous. "Hello? Ghost?" He looked around, eyes immediately shooting to the window as soon as another thud filled his room. He got up and walked over to his bedroom window, opening it as soon as another rock was coming towards him.

Knocking him down, holding his nose in his hands. The person throwing the rocks immediately climbed the tree leading up to room. Bose opened his eyes to see Chapa, his coworker, climbing into his room and walking over to him, "Holy shit, bose I am so sorry, I really did not mean to do that." She said getting on her knees next to him to look at it closer up.

"Does it look okay?" He asked removing his hands from his face to reveal his nose which was currently bleeding and may or may not have been a little crooked. She immediately looked away, "Uhh sure buddy." She stood up and held out her hand to him helping him up. "I'll be right back okay?" He nodded putting his hands back over his nose as she walked out his bedroom door making sure no one was in the halls.

_________________

As she walked back into the room she had noticed he made his way over to his bed. "So what were you doing here anyways." He said as she walked over to him, wet rag in hand. "Well I wanted to dye my hair but I needed help. And Mikas rude when she doesn't get enough sleep so I came her and was gonna ask if you wanna help me."

She gently applied the wet rag on his face, when noticing how he jumped a little at the surprising feeling she pulled away before continuing to wipe up the blood. After the room being silent for a moment, bose speaks up, "Okay." She pulled away, "okay?" She mocked, confused. "Yeah okay, I'll help you." She smiled and nodded continuing to clean the blood, "Mika was right, you know?"

"About what?" He looked up at her, "you have a pretty smile, and that you should do it more often." "Oh uh, um thanks." He nodded as she finally pulled away removing the rag. "Your welcome." She turned around and he watched her every movement as she walked out the door.

She came back a minute later. "So um what color r u doing," he leaned back, "for your hair I mean." She walked over to him, moving him over to the other side of the bed, to lay down next to him.

"What abt red?" She sat up and looked at him, earning a look back. "Like your suit?" He asked, and she returned with a nod answering his question. "I think it'll look good on you." And he did, he had seen some People around have red hair, sometimes he had even saved people with their hair dyed red. He thought it looked kind of stupid, but when he looked at chapa, when he really looked at her taking in all her features, he thought she would look beautiful with red hair.

"Yeah?" "Mhm." He replied, the two still staring at eachother until chapa looked away, "Uh, mm we should probably get started." She got off the bed to stand up.
"We might have to walk over to a store." He looked at her confused, but he got up and followed her out his bedroom door, down the stairs and by the front door. "Why couldn't we go out my window?" She looked at his feet and back up at his head, "Cause you need shoes?" Then he looked at his feet, noticing he had just his socks on along with sweatpants and a shirt.

"Right." And he bent down to grab his shoes that were next to the front door. Quickly sliding them on, "Hey is the vice mayor and your mom here?" She asked while he was putting his shoes on. "Oh no I'm pretty sure they went to like Miami or something." She looked at him, "why didn't you go?" She followed him as he walked over to the key rack. "They just left, they didn't really ask me if I wanted to go." She noticed he looked a little upset when he had said that. "Oh I'm sorry." She said as they walked out the door, closing it back behind them.

"It's fine I shouldn't really be complaining, your the one who has family issues." She shrugged, bose was the only one who knew that chapas parents were in the middle of a divorce, after chapa left apparently things started getting bad and they had been arguing more and that eventually turned into fighting which caused them to start the divorce process.

Chapas father wasn't the best, neither was her mother. Chapa was neglected a lot growing up and even continues to be to this day. "Yeah but so do you, I mean your dad left, and your stepfather isn't very found of you." He looked up at her, "I guess. But still I mean your issues are way worse than mine, so I just feel stupid complaining to you when I know your dealing with your own shit."

She stopped walking, and when he took notice he stopped to, "Bose your allowed to talk about your feelings, whether it's to me or anyone else. Your feelings are very much validated as well." She started walking along with him. "I guess." He just shrugged and kind of wanted to change the subject at the sound of awkwardness filling around them.

"Um here we are." She said as they arrived at an all night storev, he opened the door, holding it for her as she walked in. "Thanks." He nodded. "So let's just go get the hair dye." She nodded and they turned down an aisle and spotting a bunch of different brands in red. "Damn, that's a lot to choose from."

They stared for about 10 minutes before finally grabbing a dye and heading to the cash register. When noticing her start to get money, he stopped her, "I've got it." He said before taking out his wallet and getting the money out.

After paying and plenty minutes of chapa telling bose he didn't have to do that, they made their way home, immediately taking their shoes off and setting them by the front door then heading to the bathroom.

He set the stuff on the counter along with gloves and stuff. "Oh I didn't think about my shirt." He looks at her shirt and how it would get dyed red, "um you can borrow one of mine." "Really?" He nodded before heading out the room and coming back with a t-shirt in hand. He handed it to her and turned around as she changed. Once finished she tapped him letting him know he could turn around again.

they looked over the instructions online, "Okay so first do you wanna do Vaseline apparently you put it around your hairline to help not get it on your face." She thinks for a minute, "Sure." He grabs the Vaseline from a bathroom drawer and gives it to her, watching as she puts it along her hairline, on her Forehead, ears and the back of her neck.

He followed the instructions and put the gloves on, "I'll be right back I'm gonna grab a towel from the hallway closet." He said and she grabbed a comb giving her hair a middle part. Over time her hair had grown, and became longer and she hated it so she thought she would try a new style. He walked back in and noticed what she had done with her hair, pausing, "Oh I uh like it." He said as he started walking again to stand behind her, wrapping a towel around her neck.

He sectioned her hair into 4 parts then started applying the color to her hair, noticing her shiver, "You okay sparky?" He asked continuing to apply "Yeah just a little cold?" He nodded and continued to apply it, taking small breaks to look at her in the mirror.

"Okay done," he looked back at the screen, "now we need to wash it out." He said walking over to the bathtub to turn the water on and soaking her hair. "This feels kinda weird." She said, eyes closed since he was running her head under the water. He laughed a little, "yeah a little. But why didn't you come over at like I don't know, the morning or something." He paused for a moment, "why 11:30 at night?" He pulled away to let her up, then he turned off the water. "I have insomnia so I don't really get a lot of sleep, I was already awake."

"Oh." He felt bad for her, he knew first handed how being a superhero could make you tired, she must be tired a lot.
"Yeah" the word faded slowly as it came out of her mouth, "so hey, uh, how long will this take to dry." She said, "um I don't know but I can go get my mom's blow dryer from their bathroom." "Sure." He nodded and left the room soon coming back and began plugging in the hair dryer handing it to her.

__________________

Bose walked out of the bathroom when she started blow drying it, so when she finished she walked into his room, "So," he looks up, "how do I look?" "Uh, you look, you look good." She was beautiful, "no it- it looks great on you." He took this time to stand up from his bed. "You think?" He nodded.

"I really think you look beautiful chapa." He starred at her, walking closer and closer until there only inches apart, "Um thanks bose." They looked at eachother now, slowly leaning in, "what are we doing?" Fell off her lips as they continued to move closer, "I don't know." His hands traced up her arms and to the sides of her neck cradling it as their lips met.

___________________