I'll always be here

Takes place after season 3 if it were to be over and yeah idk basically chapa developed an eating disorder and lost a lot of weight this is not romanticizing  eds or sh but I'm hoping to bring awareness to it. And if you struggle with Any of these problems please please please reach out, to me, a family member, a friend, or I'm here to talk. I will always be available to talk I quite litterally have no llife.
                  ___________________

The classroom was silent as the kids filled out their tests. However Chapas head was the opposite. There we're sirens coming from outside, people were yelling chaotically around the room. It felt like knives pushing against her head, or it sounded like nails on a Chalkboard.

As the teacher collected the test and arrived to chapas desk she had asked to go to the bathroom, once told she could she stood up and walked out the room.

Bose noticed as she did, wanting to get up and follow her out. But when he looked down he noticed he wasn't done with his test, so he let it go.

                  ___________________

As chapa ran down the hallways, tears falling down her face, trying to breathe but not being able to. She ran into the bathroom slamming the door and then choosing a stall to run into to slam the door.

"Deep breath.." She told herself as she stood there pacing around in the stall, gasping for air.  "It's okay," her hands waved in the air not quit knowing what to do. "I can't breathe." Tears were still falling as she threw herself on the floor and leaned against the wall, pulling her legs to her body.

She wanted to call for help but she couldn't, no one would come to her rescue.

Once able to breathe some what normally again, she stood to her feet as she began walking out the stall and over to the sink to look into the mirror at herself.

She hated what she saw, her stupid hair, she had scars, she lost a lot of weight  in the last year as she had been receiving hate on how Volt had been gaining weight. Her friends had told her it was stupid and they were just hating on her, but she couldn't help but stare into the mirror and realize that she had to get into shape or at least get skinny. So she started to starve herself, and it got out of hand as she went from 132 to 108 within a few months.

A couple of people have came up to her and mentioned it but she just said she had began exercising a lot during her free time, so they ignored it.

But it got so bad to the point where she started to pass out on the field, in which made them fall back a little during fighting. And then came lectures from schwoz and Ray telling her she needed to eat more. She never did but she gave them an A for effort.

Anyway, as chapa looked in the mirror she saw nothing but ugliness and a girl with a fucking up life who hated herself. She didn't see the girl who her friends loved, the girl that her coworkers hung out with almost every day. The beautiful girl who made people laugh with her jokes, the girl who had the prettiest smile and prettiest teeth. She didn't see that part of her.

She wiped her tears and just roller eyes as she walked out the bathroom and walked back to class.

                    __________________

After school chapa got on the bus, shoving her headphones in her ears and turning on her Playlist, consisting of Lil Peep, Taylor Swift, Conan Gray, Cigarettes after Sex, Nirvana, The neighborhood, Arctic Monkeys, D4vd and Eminem.

As she sat down, staring out the window at the trees, all the people walking down the streets to their homes or to go shopping or somewhere else that she didn't know.

As they pulled up to her stop she got up and walked out of the bus doors and into her house, then up to her room.

After she put on long gym shorts and a Jumper she grabbed her book heartstopper volume 3 off her dresser and layer in bed, putting her phone on the charger then began reading her book.

When all of a sudden there's a yellow flashing in her room. Confused she looked up to see a miles and bose standing in her room. "What the hell are you two doing here?" She put the bookmark back in her book and then set it down.

"I don't know bose asked me to take him here." Miles said shrugging and bose turned to him, "yeah you can leave now." He said earning a nod from miles as he put his hand in the air and disappeared from the room.

"So," he crawled up the bed to sit next to her. "Wanna go out to eat and talk?" He asked her. "No, um, I'm still full from lunch." She said as she leg out a little laugh and he sat across from her then put his hands on her crossed knees. "But sparky, I sat next to you. You didn't eat anything but a single bite of an apple."

"Well yeah but- I'm still full some how." She avoided looking him in the eye. "Okay... we don't have to go eat but, can we talk about what's wrong?" He looked  down in her lap to see her fiddling with her bracelets.

"I don't know what your talking about." He knew she wasn't giving up so he just sighed and laid down next to her, pulling her by the shoulders to lay on top of him, head resting on his chest. He  pulled the covers over top of them and then began leaving kisses on her Forehead. "You were in the bathroom for over 20 minutes today, you didn't eat lunch baby, and during testing you looked distant."

He said doing stroking movements up and down her arm. "It was just a bad day. That's all." She said moving her head slightly to look at him. "Then talk to me, okay? Talk to anyone, Mika, miles, he'll even ray or schwoz. Just don't suffer in silence." She moved her head back to its previous position and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"And what are you sorry for?" She scooted down a little to sit back up criss crossed across from him as he did the same. "For putting my problems onto you." He moved closer to her and put his hand on the side of her face. "Woah woah woah, you are not putting your problems onto me. I asked to know because I want to see every side of you, even the parts of you that you may think are scary. I want to see even the most darkest parts. I like you Chapa, all of you."

He then kissed her, it was a sweet kiss  However it ended quickly as she pulled away and he pulled her into his chest. Letting her cry into it.

                  ___________________

Just a lil smth