sunsun

sunoo and sunghoon are just with jay, heeseung and jungwon for a sleepover.

"i'll go make hot chocolate" heeseung says, "i'll go with you" jay replies, they both leave the room.

"i'm going to go the wash room" jungwon says.

sunghoon and sunoo are alone now, sunoo keeps having second glances at sunghoons dark brown eyes. he starts blushing and sunghoon notices.

"are you okay sunoo?" sunghoon says. "oh, uh i'm fine." sunoo says while looking down flustered than ever.

sunghoon leans in for a kiss, sunoo looks at him shocked as ever wondering what just happened. "do you like me?" sunoo says, "of course i do, i can't get my eyes off you." sunghoon replied with.

sunghoon had an idea to make him jealous so he did.

jungwon comes back, "hey! what took so long?" sunghoon says, "oh, i was just brushing my teeth" jungwon laughs.

sunghoon cuddles up with jungwon messing with sunoo's head.

(does he like me? i don't know, why am i so jealous?)

jay and heeseung come back, they all get ready to sleep.

"goodnight guys!" heeseung says they all say goodnight.

they all fall asleep but sunghoon and sunoo,
"hey sunoo, follow me" sunghoon says, sunoo's confused as ever but follows him.

they go in the bathroom and sunghoon locks it, "you like me don't you?" sunghoon says. "um, yeah." sunoo replies nervously. sunghoon starts kissing him.

sunoo is blushing more than ever, sunghoon starts giving sunoo hickeys.

sunoo let's out a slight moan "mmm.~" sunghoon chuckles and takes off sunoo's shirt.

he starts playing with his nipples, sunoo let's out soft moans. "shh, you wouldn't want us to get caught, would you?" sunghoon says.

sunghoon takes off his clothes, so does sunoo.

sunghoon stares at sunoo's dick, he starts palming sunoo faster and faster making him moan more than ever till he just cums.

sunoo gets down on his knees and puts sunghoons dick in his mouth bopping up and down.

sunghoon groans while blushing like crazy, he pushes sunoo's head back, "i'll help you." he pulls sunoo up and slides his dick in him covering his mouth so they won't hear.

sunoo won't stop moaning "ah!~" "sunghoon~!" sunghoon puts one arm on his waist and the other on his dick.

sunoo kept moaning more and more and more till he came, so did sunghoon.

they both get dressed gasping for air smiling.

sunghoon kisses him and they both go back to sleep with the others and find theirselves cuddling to sleep.