jaywon

jay and jungwon were both at a park, suddenly they saw an ice cream truck.

Jungwon runs to it and jay follows along, they both approach it.

"excuse me can i get a strawberry ice cream?" Jungwon says, as he's about to pay, jay stops him.

"Hm?" Jungwon says, "I'll pay don't worry." Jay says, he goes to pay.

"Thank you so much! Can i repay you anyway?" Jungwon says, "ah don't worry about it. My pleasure,"

jay checks the time, "oh, it's late let's go home." Jay says.

They both start going home, They arrive at jays house.

Jay unlocks the door and they both head downstairs. They go to jays room.

Jay turns off the lights and jungwon cuddles him to sleep.

[3:47AM]

jay wakes up. He sits on the bed for ten minutes then looks at jungwon,

"jungwon are you awake?" He slightly shakes him. "Hm..? I am now," jungwon gets up to lay himself on jays lap.

Jay stares at him. Jay pulls him up to kiss him.

They start kissing and jungwon sits on jays lap and wraps his arms around him.

[4:17AM]

jay and jungwon stop, jay starts giving jungwon neck kisses, "mm.~" jay stops.

jay lifts up jungwon's shirt, Jay kisses his chest and slowly makes his way to his nipples.

"Mmm..~" jungwon suddenly feels a bump below him, he starts unbuckling jays pants.

Jungwon starts palming him, "fuck..~" jay takes off jungwons hand and pushes his head down.

Jungwon sucked him faster and faster, "f-fuck..I'm so close..~" jay moans, Jay came in jungwons mouth, he swallows it.

Jay got up and unbuckled jungwons pants. He slowly slid his dick in jungwon. "A-ah...~!" "Jay..~!" Jay barely did anything but he was still moaning.

Jay slowly went faster. "Mm..!~" jungwon grips onto the sheets. Jay starts praising him, "you're doing so good," before he knows it, jay came in jungwon.

jay slowly slides his dick out.

[7:29AM]

jay cleans them both up and makes sure jungwons comfy in the bed and keeps making sure he's okay.

Jungwon falls asleep so jay finds himself sleeping with him.