heewon

jungwon and heeseung are out at a mall "i'm hungry can we get something to eat?" jungwon says "sure, im getting hungry too"

they both go to get food and see riki . "hey riki!" jungwon says "hello!" riki replies.

heesung starts to get jealous, "let's go dear." he whispers in jungwons ear and they leave.

"what's wrong heeseung?" jungwon says, "i don't know, let's go get some clothes."

they both make their way to the end of the mall.

they arrive, jungwon points "can i get this?" he says excitedly, "sure" heeseung chuckles.

"excuse me, can we get a changing room please?" heeseung requests, "of course, right this way!" they follow the worker to a changing room.

"this one's open!" the worker leaves.

they both go inside and lock it. "can you help me change into some of these heeseung?" jungwon asks, heeseung gulps "sure"

jungwon takes off his shirt, heeseung stares at his body for one second and the other he's kissing him.

"what are you doing? we're in public." jungwon says blushing uncontrollably, "i'm sorry but you look great today, i can't miss this opportunity."

he takes off his shirt aswell and places jungwon on his lap kissing his neck "mmh~" jungwon moaned quietly.

he unzips jungwons pants and pulls out his dick and starts palming him "a-aah.!~" jungwon won't stop moaning, then he cums.

heeseung slides off his clothes too and slides his dick in jungwon. "f-fuck.!~" "heeseung.!" heeseung chuckles, "your such a slut aren't you?" turning jungwon on more.

he covers jungwons mouth then pulls out his dick. "huh?" jungwon says. heeseung smiles, "if you want me to fuck you, beg for it." jungwon gulps and gets on his knees.

"please fuck me heeseung." he begs, heeseung smirks, "good boy" and pulls jungwon up and fucks his faster til he came.

pulling his dick out and making jungwon suck up the remainings.

"i'm proud of you love." heeseung says, they both get dressed and leave after buying that shirt for jungwon